79 coaches online • Server time: 22:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
multiple icons per position?
i only use one icon anyway, the one i like best
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i need multiple icons to differenciate
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
i don't even use icons at all
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
i only need one icon.
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

BigMac

Post 5 Posted: Sep 11, 2005 - 01:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you think it is useful, necessary, or superlous to have multiple icons for the same position.

For example, have 4 diffrent blitzer icons (16 files!) for up to 4 human blitzers.

As a sidenote, calling all icon-artists, it would be great to see team-icon packs featuring an icon for every single player of a team. For example 64 files to fully display an Human team with 4 diffrent blitzers & catchers, 2 diffrent throwers and as many as 6 diffrent linemen.
Buddy

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2005 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I like the diff icons, sure, in reality we only NEED 1 icon per player. But having the diif icon help u see which players are which quickly. I personally want a cool icon for one of my players that NONE of the other positions use. Just that one player. But, i like the multi icon thing. Very Happy
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2005 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, from what I can tell from the ReadMe file, if you want your star blitzer to have a certain icon, all you have to do is determine which blitzer he is on your roster, and assign your custom icon to that blitzer number. As long as you specify what the other 3 blitzers will use, it should only ever appear for him and never the other 3 right (i.e. it will never 'wrap around')? Whee!

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2005 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

CorporateSlave3 wrote:
Well, from what I can tell from the ReadMe file, if you want your star blitzer to have a certain icon, all you have to do is determine which blitzer he is on your roster, and assign your custom icon to that blitzer number. As long as you specify what the other 3 blitzers will use, it should only ever appear for him and never the other 3 right (i.e. it will never 'wrap around')? Whee!

Sadly this way each time you will confront the same race, your special blitzer will appear on other side. Crying or Very sad
Solution is to keep the B team ones and just modify the A ones.
But still your opponent will never see your icons.
 Jump to: