26 coaches online • Server time: 08:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PhoenixDark

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I'd share the story of Flouly with you since it amused me so much. This ghoul called Flouly got killed and raised as a zombie by my necro team but in the next game that team played he was again killed and raised as a zombie and took the field for his new team in the second half. He's the only player I know to have played for 3 different teams in the space of 2 matches.

Here is the original Flouly, the one that joined my team and the one that joined the opposing team in the next match.
Eddy

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe funny =)

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

ROFL! Now this is uplifting. I can't see myself push my Gutter Runners towards a Flouly as much as I do towards a Larson though... Wink

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

wow, looks like Flouly is a long lost relative to Thrudd. Be interested in seeing him morph into a skeliton or rotter too! Keep us posted on any other Flouly moments!

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

So he has played for both undead and necro teams? Well, get him on a rotter team and he has just about done it all (As far as teams that can recruit in such a way). Shocked
PhoenixDark

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

When it got killed and raised for the 2nd time I tried to kill it again once it took the field for the opposition, if I had killed it again it would have been funny as hell.

Also, does anyone know if say two undead teams were playing, could a player get killed, raised, take the field for his new team and then get killed again and raised by his former team during the same match. And if so has this ever happened.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure it could.

I don't know if it ever happened, tho.

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

PhoenixDark wrote:
When it got killed and raised for the 2nd time I tried to kill it again once it took the field for the opposition, if I had killed it again it would have been funny as hell.

Also, does anyone know if say two undead teams were playing, could a player get killed, raised, take the field for his new team and then get killed again and raised by his former team during the same match. And if so has this ever happened.

I have never heard of it happening, but I see no reason why it shouldn´t be possible, and it probably HAS happened someplace, sometime... rules-wise there´s nothing that stops it as far as I can see Smile
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

This should be named as a Flouly. Do I hear ay?

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ay!

Now we just have to wait for some player named Blunderstall or something to point out that fact that he was doing this when Flouly was still in kindergarten.... Laughing

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
LordRummickIV

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

This has to be remembered, maybe in the recordopedia?
Jinxed

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed. It should

'the most fouly's ever done by a single player.' Very Happy So far 3 I guess...

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Ay, hear hear MrMojo. Let's see some more players pulling a Flouly.

And Gran: I doubt the whole Larson/Thundercall saga will be repeated for this, but it would be funny if it was Very Happy
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

a flouly-larson would be the uberrecord. no, better a flouly-larson-quadruple-kill

though not possible, but a quadruple-kill-larson by a flouly player