35 coaches online • Server time: 13:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2003 - 08:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I was just wondering what you folks would think of extending the week 1 deadline for matches until the end of the weekend. It seems fairer to begin the week on Mondays, that way people will have a chance to get in some games on the weekend when more coaches are available. If any of the coaches that who have already played some games strongly object send me a PM and we'll see what we can agree to.

The week 0 and 1 challenges are still open for answers, preferably in an onsite PM.

I hope you aren't finding it too hard to find opponents. Remember be creative with your challenges, you have lots of options, and thanks to Mezir for hopefully starting a tradition: issuing challenges on the newsgroups.

I'm giving out points for artistic impression, I'd appreciate some help in this respect. If your opponent does something you think is really clever, truly wacky, and/or very flavourful, send me a PM so it doesn't go unrewarded.

Just to clarify a couple of things. Score differences do still count Smile TR differences are divided by 15. And I'd appreciate if you provided a link to the match report (makes my job of scoring easier) or if you think you can handle my fiendishly complex forumla, you can include it in your report. TR differences are rounded to the closest number.

As Always,

Evolve To Anarchism

http://www.rootingoutevil.org/

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2003 - 05:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting Times challenged the Shampoo Slurpers (Mnemon) and what looked to be a boring match with Interesting Times calling the shots turned out to be a match in which Interesting Time somewhat underestimated the opposition and got a niggler on one of their stars. Most cas against I've had in a while, and least cas for.

Good show Mnemon, pity your skinks didn't know there was a ball on the field. Wink

Interesting Times 6 - 0 Shampoo Slurpers

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

The Grotty Little Wankers(249) 3 vs The Gnadsmashers (262) 3

Grot made his ANARCHIST debute today. The chosen victim: The Gnadsmashers.

Grot was held in check for the duration of the match.. only managing to inflict a single KO.

The Gnadsmashers had a great game plan. They managed to knock out a few goblins early, and kept the bigger wankers tied up most of the time. The Gnadsmashers suffered from jitters, becuase they simply could not pick up the ball. When they gained possesstion, they scored. Unfortunatley, when the ball hit the ground, the Wankers scored.
The Wankers took a 2-0 lead in the first half. The Gnadsmasher made a late rally, and before long it was tied at 3-3.
The Game was on the line. The tension was in the air. The crowd was pumped... really pumped... they could not control themselves.. they flooded the field, thus ending the game in a tie.
Gnadsmashers swear.. THERE WILL BE A REMATCH SOON!
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=17221
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Lies and slander! Let us not forget the poor drunkard who was so so badly beaten as to spend the rest of the match with his head in an ice bucket!

The Finishing Touch
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

The Grotty Little Wankers(249) 3 vs The Gnadsmashers (262) 3

Hard fought game all the way. Everytime those drunken norsemen failed to stumble over and pick up the ball I had a beady eyed little greenskin ready to take up the slack. The wankers were up at the half, but by turn 7 the game was tied do to some snot fingered gobbos dropping the ball and a blitz by the blitzed. With 2 turns left to toss a gobbo for the goal, the liquered up crowd got rowdy and the game ended in a bloody brawl at 3-3. We wuz robbed!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=17221

The Finishing Touch
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Game 5
Gimoboy challenged the Shampoo Slurperssz. We managed a tie eventhough being massively outmanned.

Will write a matchreport sometime soon, here the link for the time being:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=17247

-Mnemon
sceadeau

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

In my first match after getting accepted by the A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T, my new zon team (version 3 for those who are counting), issued a challenge to Mr-Klipp's Grotty Little Wankers.

Final score 3-2 Coup de Grace (TR230) over Grotty Little Wankers (TR256).
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Updated the report. Click link in my last post above to read it.

-Mnemon
 Jump to: