50 coaches online • Server time: 17:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Malthor

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2007 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The Qualifiers for the Warpstone Open II have commenced! Which 16 teams will meet in the final draw and who will walk (slither?) away with the Warpstone and the mutations?

This thread will point to all the interesting news and information about the Warpstone Open II to save you hunting and searching all the time. If you come across a related thread/link that is not in here, please let me know and I will add it.

Firstly for information about tournament rules, structure and scheduling:

For information about the tournament structure and format, check the Qualifier Group Page and the Warpstone Open Group Page (the latter I will update shortly to include the news in Christer's front page announcement re the four direct entrants).

You can also find the dates and times the Qualifiers will be held in our Qualifying Schedule

If you still have questions about the tournament, then see the FAQ.

Now for the interesting news, facts, and chat about the tournament, see the following:

For the latest news on the tournament, see the Warpstone Open Portal - an ongoing work in progress.

Dates and times for second (and subsequent) round matches that have been arranged between the coaches so you can make sure you are free to spectate!

A list of the dead - see those who have fallen, and for what? Our screams of pleasure, of course!

A review of Qualifiers 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 by Goonmesiter.

still disliked all round!
 Jump to: