37 coaches online • Server time: 12:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hax

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2003 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

some questions about that, after dauntless is a succes:

1) the block dices thrown for both blocked guys, but the injury and armor dices are thrown for everyone seperately ?

2) if i dont block them both and just push them, do i have to push them the same direction (i really think so) ? afterwards i have to throw dauntless again and do it the way like in 1) - right ?

thx so long
Mezir

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2003 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

1) You can't use Frenzy on a multiple block.

2) Block dice are for both players at the same time, armour is rolled separately.

3) Each separate player can be pushed back in the same manner as if you were blocking him alone.

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2003 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

thx so long..
and ur sure about i cant use frenzy on multiblock ?
and why ?
Very Happy
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2003 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

"Frenzy is not used with secret weapon attacks or any other kind of attack other than a straightforward normal block on one opponent!"

Straight from the frenzy description in the LRB.

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2003 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

a question?

dauntless is used when multiblocking??? it means that you are getting the str of 2 distinct opponents? sounds weird....
Jared

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2003 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

no because when you use Multiblock the str of the 2 opponents is summed up to make a total enemy str so dauntless would work thusly

I am a str 2 Gutter Runner blocking 2 Human Linemen (str 3) therefore it is str 6 vs str 2 they get 3 dice their choice, i roll dauntless (haha!) and get a 7 it is now 6 vs 6 and 1 dice, now if a fellow skaven is nearby to give an assist on just one of them then its 7 vs 6 and i get 2 dice my choice on these huge great human linemen, i get pushbackpow and a pushback, so i take back and pow and my str 2 grunner with the assist of a linemen is now putting 2 human linemen on their backs (this was not accurate merely descriptive)

XXXtreme ball with added XX
hellocthulu

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2003 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Just had two snotlings killed and fail to regen, off the same multi-block
Feat the mb/dauntless (although dauntless wasn't used against the snots
IvanTheCow

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2003 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

what you need to do is give a beastman multi block and dauntless. he blitzes with those and automattically gets 2 dice his choice because of the horns. thats what im going to do with my chaos team. just a suggestion.
~IvanTheCow
 Jump to: