42 coaches online • Server time: 15:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Prevent Stars from using rerolls???
They are strong enough! They are Stars! They need no rerolls!
43%
 43%  [ 20 ]
I like the idea of Stars with rerolls. Stick with it!!!
50%
 50%  [ 23 ]
Rerolls??? What´s that?
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 46

Sinner

Post 15 Posted: Sep 06, 2003 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Just want to know whether you share my disgust of Starplayers being able to use rerolls... at least they are STARS. I am fully aware that this is hypothetical and will never happen, but still I´m interested in what you think!

As I see it, rerolls are gained through hard training as a team and as stars do not participate in this training (at least they are stars, that don´t need training), rerolls should not be available to them.

Again, this is not official (just writing this to prevent anyone from telling me that it is not official Very Happy)!!!

make your choice and write your opinion on that matter.

Cheers

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2003 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

well, you're right in the aspect that stars wouldnt likely be participating in the team practices (can you imagine the fees they'd charge for the week BEFORE the game?) but they ARE stars. this means they're the epitome of greatness, they're not going to fail many actions. allowing them to use rerolls signifies this.

oh yeah, and its not official Mr. Green

slackman42
DaveSpencer

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2003 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I say no rerolls for star players. The whole reason that big guys don't get to use them is rationalized that they don't pay too much attention during *team* practice sessions so can't use *team* re-rolls.

IMO, the same rationale should be applied to star players, otherwise they shouldn't be called team rerolls. Basically I think of star players like mercenaries who play for gold, not for the team.
 Jump to: