11 coaches online • Server time: 05:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azurus

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2003 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, ok then.

Sceadeau's Dwarves join the reserve list http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=119977

NEW APPLICANTS ALWAYS WELCOME! (they won't all go onto reserves, we just have extra dwarves right now)

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2003 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I didn't really want to apply to the Legends (mainly because I don't want to face the evil big slayer teams Smile )
but I figured my old humans would fit in here nicely.
24 matches, team_id 839. Haven't played as much as they could, but they are amongst the oldest teams still alive.
Bögenhafen Jets
Azurus

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2003 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

You're in, Calador!

We already have a couple of young teams like yours in the league, and a half-half split of ancient has-beens and young rising stars would be nice. Smile

Oh, and you aren't forced to play against everyone, you just have less points avilable to you.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2003 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

And we say goodbye to Amazon team Charade.

Won't affect anything much, since they never played anyone.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2003 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Since I'm starting a private league I'm withdrawing from LoF with my zons with 0 games played. I guess I don't have the time to look for other legends to play against.. good luck people!
Roine

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2003 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The Archangels of Death have now applied to join the Legends of this fine community..

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=16634
 Jump to: