15 coaches online • Server time: 06:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Naxxer

Post 10 Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi ive only played bloodbowl the board game a few times and that was about 10 years ago, then i came across this site and couldn't believe my luck . Whats the best way to learn for a complete novice? Ive been reading the rule book and noticed a few changes but i'm def going to need help Smile.
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 03:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Make a team and play! Start with Academy...and in there you should find plenty of players willing to help you out with questions and the like. Also spec games as well if you have time. But mostly read as much as you can and play Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Once you move into Ranked.... find out who the big boys are and go fight them. Playing better coaches early on makes you a better coach in the long run.

__Synn
Manbush

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one synn, that's some advanced cherrypicking Razz But synn has a point, when you do learn the game mechanics and basics in Academy and then play some League or Unranked, move into ranked when you are ready, and be prepared to lose and learn Smile

I put the liquor in the same bottle his and mine, and mine was at the bottom, and, sure, I was obliged to drink his to get at mine
Naxxer

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2007 - 03:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx for the help guys appreciate it Very Happy
ex-convict

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2007 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Practice, practice, practice.

Even if you have to go 2-1-16 with your first team (not refering to self *cough*,) you'll gain invaluable experience on how things roll here. Plus you may see some neat strategies and tricks that you can incorperate into your game.

Don't drop the soap.
 Jump to: