19 coaches online • Server time: 04:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kaan

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2003 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi skijunkie
im having a prob running javabowl in linux.
i started a local game (Reikland Reivers vs. The Gouged Eye) and it started well exept from some problems that was solved easily (resizeing the window worked) there is one great fault.
i never get to kickoff, i put the teams on the field, place the ball, click the turn counter, the kickoff table is rolled. and then i goes into a loop with placing the ball and rolling the kickofftable infinetly.

i run debian sarge, with blackdowns jsdk 1.3.1

i hope this is of some use Wink
kaan
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2003 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this a new problem in version 5.0 of java bbowl or does this happen in older versions as well versions?

I have no ability to test on linux. Other people seem to have it running on linux fine except for the ball doesn't show when a player is holding it.

Anyone else ever see this problem on linux?
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2003 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this a new problem in version 5.0 of java bbowl or does this happen in older versions as well versions?

I have no ability to test on linux. Other people seem to have it running on linux fine except for the ball doesn't show when a player is holding it.

Anyone else ever see this problem on linux?
kaan

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2003 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

well i managed to get around this problem by installing the sun jsdk1.3.1_07 , this strikes me as a bit strange since this jvm is based on the blackdown jvm. But hey as long as it works then im a happy camper Smile
now im down to only one prob, not seeing the ball Wink
let me know if i can be of any help.
kaan
 Jump to: