21 coaches online • Server time: 06:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
UglyToy

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2003 - 03:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hot Snot 2 - 1 Halfings ate my Babysitter!

Hot Snot 10pts from first game!

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2003 - 03:57 Reply with quote Back to top

haflings ate my babysitter! retire from the cup - no sense in trying really. Runs in circles is fouled off too often to be of any purpose and all my better slings died already - my second Mino is no match for what people have.

To top it off a client bug took the one chance of at least achieving a tie. Sorry, but I can just as well not play at all and at least keep a couple players alive that way.
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2003 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a friendly reminder from Torr:
Remember that the only way a tie can occur is if you are tied after Overtime and your Casuality Total is tied at the end of the game. When a tie occurs the coach with the most Casualities wins.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2003 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn... the only team I might have been able to beat, leaves...

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2003 - 06:32 Reply with quote Back to top

You do relize that I have no clue on how to post the stuff like you guys are doing.. I mean hell, you guys are getting a free win off me too.. lol
VampyrSoul

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2003 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been on every day since Wednesday. I had one offer in that time, but had to decline due to the time of night (Had to pick up Mystress from work).
So when any of you want to beat up a brand new team, let me know. I will be around.

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2003 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay
game 1:
Ve6neo -- Aptly Rude 2
VampyrSoul -- Big Tough Guys - 1

Though I did manage to score first, I was highly out matched due to the fact I have a brand new team in this. But I managed to only have one death and one SI... Not too bad for my first game.

Game 2:
Torr -- Pandora's Box open -- I lost count
VampyrSoul -- Big Tough Guys -- Not Enough

I lost the whole damn team to death. 8 players left.

Game 3:
Mystress --- Head Aches -- 2
VampyrSoul --- Big Tough Guys -- 0

And No, I didn't let her win. She ended up killing one guy on my side, I SI one of hers (got a nig out of it). I did manage to get enough money to buy some players but I am still not up to a full roster.

Game 4:
Revener -- Snorgarsers --- 3
VampyrSoul -- Big Tough Guys --- 0

Clean game, BH 2 of his. I had 1 BH and 1 SI (- st). He didn't take an liberties on the fact that I had a weak team. I now almost have a full roster.

Game 5:
Inn'eadabble Illitteratorz
-Evo --1
Big Tough Guys
VampyrSoul --0

Nice game.. 1 RIP for me. He took heavy damage. Game came down to the end. He had most my team KOed or surrounded. Not much I could do to catch his goblin.

Game 6:
Spike
-Flashing Furies - 3
VampyrSoul
Big Tough Guys - 1

Hard fought game. Though I thought I had this one early due to knocking several of his team members in the BH box, he did come back and put several of mine out of the game as well. He had a good game plan. I just simply could not keep up with his players. They are too fast.

Game 7:
Barash --- Gob Wars -- 3
V-Soul --- BTG --0

This game was costly.. It look like I had the upper hand in the beginning, but my luck holds true to form. Bar took heavey loos, with him main Ogre went down early (BH). But it proved to be my downfall.
Towards the end of the 2nd half he surrounded my falling minotaur and fouled him, which ended up killing Rhino Force. Having used my Apoc earlier (which I hardly do, there was nothing I could do. And I do not have the cash to replace him, So I am down to one Stupid big guy and a total of 11 players again.

My record now: 0/0/7

VampyrSoul

Last edited by VampyrSoul on %b %09, %2003 - %20:%Mar; edited 5 times in total
elara

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2003 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Revenge of the bogeymen 0-1 Aptly rude (overtime)
casualties 3-5-2 vs 4-4-1

Revenge of the bogeymen 1-4 Gob Wars
casualties 3-1-0 vs 1-0-1

Revenge of the bogeymen 0-2 Inn'credible illateratorz
casualties 3-2-2 vs 5-0-0

Revenge of the bogeymen 1-0 Wurgle's Kneebiters
casualties 2-0-1 vs 3-2-0

Revenge of the bogeymen 2-0 Big Tough Guys
casualties 0-1-0 vs 1-0-0

Revenge of the bogeymen 2-4 Finger licking lizards
casualties 6-1-0 vs 0-1-1

*squish*

Last edited by elara on %b %15, %2003 - %23:%Mar; edited 5 times in total
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2003 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Just for the general info again - anybody that hasn't played me gets a frew win due to me retiering my chaos slings from the cup.

But be happy - after all no team has a higher casualty count in the stunty league than halflings ate my babysitter! ... you don't really want to meet Runs in circles anyway Smile.

-Mnemon
Revener

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2003 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

2 free wins by default, as everyone else Wink

Snorgärsers VS Pandora's Box Opened (Torr) 1 - 2
Well I hadn't counted on to win this one anyway Wink
Getting the Ogre BH after my first turn didn't raise my odds either Wink
At least I had the chance to take the game to overtime, but some of my LOADS of ones stopped that.... Wink
His Minos mangled my whole team too Wink

Well at least it was fun anyway......
83point TR difference too........

Snorgärsers VS Gob Wars (Barash)0-4 http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=14634
I hate Diving Tackle......70p TR diff

Me VS Big Though Guys (VampyrSoul) 3-0 http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=14755
Yeah Victory at last, too bad he wasn't up in full strenght though Wink

Me VS Aptly Rude (ve6neo) 1-0 even game, anyone of us could have won this. 66p TR diff making me underdog one more time http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=15032

Vs Illitirate... (Evo) 2-3 http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=15750 lost this one due to fumbled pick up, wich I didn't RR :-/

Me VS Finders and Keepers (Bendrig) 2-5 http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=17061 . Ugh! horrible game, he managed almost all of his TTM's and got two blitz in a row. Just send a Fling after the ball and score Wink

Vs Flashing Furies (Spike) 1-3 http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=17092 . Even and hard fought game, but spike had the last 2% of luck on his side. Thats what decided it in the end (and less risky gameplay to perhaps Wink ). Also my gobbos seemed to have grease on their hands Wink

Me VS Wee Evil (BadMrMojo) 3-1 http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=20985 Fun game all 3 TD's where poosible beacouse of TTM (without pass & pro) Only had 11 players ready to play and got down to 6 in the end.

Me VS Fingerlicking Good (Sigellius) 0-4 http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=21028 Urrgh!! Rain the whole game and my Gobbos constantly failed to pick up the ball even with RR :-/

Last edited by Revener on %b %18, %2003 - %02:%Mar; edited 10 times in total
Spike

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2003 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Flashing Furies vs Finders & Keepers 2-1
Spike 10 pnts
Bendrig 1 pnt
Spike

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2003 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Flashing furies vs revenge of the bogeyman 3-1
Spike 10 pnts Elara 1 pnt
Torr

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2003 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Mnemon has left us. If you have not played him yet you can take a free win and a free 10 points. Bud has joined us, so we still have 17 teams.
Spike

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2003 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Slight protest from the Coach of the Flashing Furies. Our Skinks worked very hard for the one TD. The score should be 2-1. Not that it really matters in the score.... Still 10 pnts for ve6neo and 1 for Spike
Torr

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2003 - 08:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Well folks another coach decided to leave us. Another free win and a free 10 points from everyone that has not yet played Bud.

Bah, sorry about this. Wish these coaches would stick it out...
 Jump to: