54 coaches online • Server time: 01:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wuhan

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2003 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Frenzy 2nd dice can not reroll.
I've seen korhil have this problem with his dwarfs. And I've had no problem with my norse or Dark elfs.

But when I just played my first dwarf game. A Trollslayer couldn't reroll his 2nd block.

It seems that only troll slayers aren't able to reroll the 2nd frenzy die.
Christer

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2003 - 21:21
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen it happen to one of my mummies once.

-- Christer
Perox

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2003 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Seen it with one of my norse blitzers too..
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2003 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I have never seen this. Sad

The log files are not helping me find the problem. Mad

I need .dat files that can be used to load a game and immediately recreate the problem. Someone, when you see this problem, stop, do NOT end your turn. Go find the .dat saved game file and copy it somewhere. Email me this file telling me what to do and in what order I should do it to recreate your frenzy block with the problem. Sending me your team roster and your opponent roster will help loads as well.
Chappy

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2003 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah this has happened to me twice in the last few games......and on another occasion it worked fine.......I'll get you the .dat if it pops up again....
Sigellius

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2003 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

It has happened to my troll slayer a couple of times - however, on one occasion vs Evo I think, I was able to reroll the second hit - I did the usual "aw ****" that one does when one sees a skull, then clicked reroll as one does, and was surprised when it didn't work. Then I whined a bit at the injustice of the world, and then clicked the player, I think, and then the reroll counter again - and that time, it worked. I might have clicked more than just the player, I honestly only remember vaguely.
 Jump to: