27 coaches online • Server time: 10:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2003 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

OK I thought I'd set up a new topic with the name of the group as title Very Happy (this is a follow on from the New Group topic) I've set up the group and noted down some idea of the format. It'd be cool to have some feedback on this. Maybe a double round robin would be better depending on the number of teams applying.

For the future how about a stunty division too for those who are interested (just another excuse for an Ashes style game really).
Please anyone else who is interested in the league post something here too. And those who have already posted in the previous thread "New Group" if you'd like to send some teams in.

erm im new to all this so if you think im doing anything wrong or i need some pointers don't hesitate to comment or shout Smile there is a front page News item pending so hopefully that shall be published v soon. I was thinking we could get the league up and running before the end of the month.

Let the commenting begin.
tarzom

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2003 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done Jugular - great idea, its about time we had our own league.

Don't get me wrong - I love playing people from around the world, but the time zone difference can be frustrating when you're in the middle of a tournament and your next match is against someone who is asleep when you're raring to go.

When we've decided who's the best in Britain - how about starting a world cup competition?

The top 3 teams from the UK play the top 3 from every other country that has its own league?
SableWyvern

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2003 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Umm...

But...

Nuffle's Chosen all play in the NUFFLE ULTIMATE XTREME.
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2003 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't :p
SableWyvern

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2003 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I don't :p

Well then, get thee to http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=377 and sign up for the Adeptus Challenge.
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2003 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

No Razz and stop highjacking my recruitment thread!!!!
SableWyvern

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 03:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Embarassed

That's a bad SableWyvern. I'll take my leave now.

Twisted Evil
Azurus

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Can i enter a really terrible team, or does it have to be a serious one?

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Azurus enter whatever team you like. I expect that others may take it more seriously and leave you a little wasted. Looking forward to your entry Very Happy
Azurus

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Well if I can use it to prove i'm the worst player in England, that's just as good.

My aplication is in! Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

orc orc orc

XXXtreme ball with added XX
Garax

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I've applied... Let me in. Please Very Happy
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I'm gonna start up a division we're gonna play a double round robin so I'd like everyone to play everyone else once then we'll start the second round of the round robin. Any more teams will go into an overflow division. Which i hope will luckily end up having 6 teams in also. Smile If you know of any more UK players please encourage them to join the league Smile
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

OK the league is underway. Play every other player once and for each game could both players pm me the result and one player post the result in this htread. hopefully i'll get a site set up for the results and any other tourney info. So the current 6 teams are the first division.... subsequent teams will be placed in a seperate div. Ok lets play people Smile
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2003 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

3 Scribes of LoF vs 1 Livin' in a Pool
Great game no cigar Sad
 Jump to: