37 coaches online • Server time: 01:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aaden

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

So I've decided to trash the Pepito Gobbo Pepites...
Wellcome to my new team "Bad is Good":
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=367801
I think I may have time to play the first week end of July, and maybe one evening during next week.
Any coach interested to learn a noob how to lose a match ? (be carefull I bite^^)

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

(Sorry for dble post^^)

My first match with this new team :
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1736314
I'm quite happy of this match. ^^ I've taken a lot of time to play (sorry for BeeZam...) But (except for the fist TD I've taken) my mistakes were more little than my fisrt match with chewie^^ Smile
I've blocked 2 attacks. I'm quite proud of it. ^^
stop me if I become too conceited ^^
thanks a lot for this match BeeZam. hope that you've not been bore by my long time of reflection... ^^'(but it was only my second BB match, I haven't got the basics yet).
If anybody could watch the game and pm me what kind of mistake I've made in order to prgress it would be great... If I can abuse of your time ^^)
I think I may buy an other gobbo whit the 40k of the match. is it the best thing to do? because I had no CS in my team...)

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't have enough time to check the actual game but I'd suggest you try using a star player for fun. If nothing else it will give you an experience of one of the secret weapons before you go into ranked.

If you can afford it I'd go with the chainsaw.

A ranked team could probably use more re-rolls. Get used to preserving your goblins for a game or two then you can probably afford to drop 2 FF and a goblin in exchange for a re-roll.

Terry Pratchett is the best.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
 Jump to: