11 coaches online • Server time: 05:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jared

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2003 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

i have a story from you its sort of a news from pitch meets league news

after a match in the Iron Lightning conference
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=124470
one coach made this statement

Majestica's statement after the match:

"I can't really see how the filthy little green blobbos fit in the Iron Lightning Bowl division... it's not like they try to win by scoring many goals. The sort of game the slimey little gits play are more suited in the Brutal Bowl Conference... I have placed a formal complaint on this matter to league officials."

We now have a reply from Lord Jared Ironsoul of Eisenberg
"We sympathise with the followers of Iron Althena in the recent chaos and harm caused by the goblins, however we feel the placement of said race in Iron Lightning reflects their best chances to both compete and survive, indeed chaos dwarves have suffered greatly within the Brutal bowl, and the rules of Iron Lightning prize Touchdowns more highly than in other conferences, we can only hope that the followers of Iron Althena are more blessed by lady fate in future games, after all the Iron Legion is dependant on ones standing with the gods of fate and destiny..
onm a side not we would liek to point out the followers ensured that an equal number of goblin team players had to be carried off field by stretcher, the goblins were lucky in that theirs were by and large less lasting harm"
 Jump to: