39 coaches online • Server time: 18:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cjohnsto

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2003 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if this should be a feature or a bug but here goes. When you make a block the bloker and the blockee are displayed in the two player stat areas. And then during the block i.e. selecting the block dice you cannot change the right hand picture.
If you move as a blitz into someone with the key pad you don't see the blookee's stats. Same with selecting who to block with the key pad.

What i would like is that whenever a block is made both of the stat areas are filled out regardles of where the mouse is. It is bad otherwise since you can't see if the opponent has block or dodge, etc.

Also another issue i found was i played a team where there ogre had lots of skills and it meant that his skill box had scroll bars but as soon as you moved the mouse to use them he was no longer under the mouse Smile.
How to fix that i don't know.
Korhil

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2003 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

If you right click in the space where the players pic would usually be, you can select to see you opponents roster (Right hand team)... then you can see what the Big Guy has.

As for being able to actually scroll it, I dont know.

---Korhil
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2003 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I fixed the block problem. I wasn't aware that was happening. I still don't know what to do about the long skill list problem though.
cjohnsto

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2003 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks SkiJunkie and Korhil.

i also found another problem today. There was a team roster i couldn't see when using the program. i had to view it with iexplorer. The reason i think was beacuase it had an apostraphe (') in its name which is actually %27 in the filename. if you want i can send the team that has the problem to you.
crystalfederspiel

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2003 - 05:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I just keep a 2nd window up with the opponents team roster. You can hold down the "N" key to show player numbers, then reference that to the number on the opponents team roster. If I ever question a players skills, I do this.....doesnt take much time at all Smile
 Jump to: