27 coaches online • Server time: 03:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ludakk

Post 4 Posted: Sep 27, 2003 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello to all the coaches from across the Blood Bowl universe, Brutal Blood Bowl League season # 1 ended. We all had alot of fun, we have made some good friends and heated enemies, we had our ups and downs. It is time for us to renew the Mayhem, time to put on our gear back on and head back out onto the pitch.
====================================
http://deloran77.tripod.com/bloodbowlleague/
====================================
We are looking for coaches to join in. We are trying to expand to 32 team size league, we will have 8 divisions (4 teams in each), will play 7 games each (2-3 per week), all the schedules are fixed and dated (you are in charge of that). Teams up to TR172 are welcome to join. We are currently looking for Open Div. teams amd official races only, here are the races that we will most likely accept in the first place:
Amazon-2,
Chaos-2,
Dark Elf-1,
Dwarf-2,
Goblin-2,
Hafling-2,
High Elf-1,
Human-2,
Lizardmen-2,
Skaven-1,
Undead-2,
Wood Elf-1,
but all the others are welcome to apply.
Teams with low St don't have to worry about playing teams with higher St cause as I said before div. should be very well balanced; slow teams will play other slow teams, fast teams will be placed in the same div. with other teams close to their style of play e.t.c., well, you all get the idea, I hope.

Also, you are welcome to bring in your friends, you will be placed in the same divison for your own convinience time and fun wise.

We have 5 different cups to fight for, we have bouty system, stats, advanced scoring point system, standings, hall of fame, the pool, colorfull match reports e.t.c.

Please make sure that you understand that no matter how good you are stuff will happen and you might end up being the worst coach or the worst team or near the bottom amongs all oteher coaches/ teams in the league, don't take each game seriously.
Make sure that you will stay till at least the end of a single season before you feel like dropping out and that you will be able to make time to play your BBBL matches.

So our only 2 rules that you must obey are:
a.Stay commited
b.Stay till the end of season.

Check out our page and if you are pretty sure that you like BBBL format and idea about being in on line blood bowl league please come to this page and fill out our entry form:
===========================================
http://deloran77.tripod.com/bloodbowlleague/id68.html
===========================================
Since I'm trying to make the league as close to the real pro league as possible once you are in you will be asked to come up with your team's logo, no biggie if you aren't that big on art, I can make you logo any time. You can check out some of the logos I and some other BBBL coaches made right here:
==========================================
http://deloran77.tripod.com/bloodbowlleague/id1.html
==========================================
Also you'd need to name your team's stadium.

Good luck!

Thank you all for your time!
-BBBL Commissioner-
Ludakk

Post 21 Posted: Oct 05, 2003 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Gents from around the world, I need 8 more teams and than we will start, jump in while this offer lasts.
-Ludakk
Jugular

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2003 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Which races are available?
If you need more players I'll join in. Smile
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2003 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

sry we are full, you are welcome to join eitehr next seasn or whenver someone drops out (you knw ppl)
Keep checking back
-L
 Jump to: