52 coaches online • Server time: 14:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chewie

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd pause on the weekends, to be honest. (Weekend night shifts are not condusive to Werewolf game playing). Sad
SillySod

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, if we get the places filled (not looking like a problem) then sunday is the kick off, first burntime monday.

Since I'm doing this purely for my own amusement I declare that there will be no ceasefire at weekends. You can all darn well provide me with entertainment throughout the whole week (lazy LOAers).

Very Happy

Edit: I'll change my mind if theres common dissent. Otherwise I'll point out to Chewie that voting just before the deadline is powergaming (as is the application of common sense, thinking before you vote, and not trying to eat the villager with the tastiest sounding name).

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Chewie

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, it makes no difference to me, i'll just be the bandwagon starter from Friday to Sunday Smile
SuperCol

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I say start soon as, but start burning Monday. Let the tension and mind games begin ASAP! Smile
SillySod

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

SuperCol wrote:
I say start soon as, but start burning Monday. Let the tension and mind games begin ASAP! Smile

tbh, i'd rather burn on sunday and start on saterday IF we get the final applicants soonish.

I'm not gonna leave too much time between the start and the first burning. More than two days and it might get stale... theres not much more you can do than grub around a bit at the start anyway.

I'll naturally PM everyone at the start of the game.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds dodgy, sooo;

Burn Chewie

... and that's all I have to say about that.
Meech

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I would rather skip weekends. My family tends to take a lot of the time up during the day... annoying bunch they are!

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
...and not trying to eat the villager with the tastiest sounding name).

Well, Chewie is doomed then.
Who wouldn't chew a chewie? Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
SillySod wrote:
...and not trying to eat the villager with the tastiest sounding name).

Well, Chewie is doomed then.
Who wouldn't chew a chewie? Very Happy

Chewie's are, well, chewy! Bit too stretchy and hard to swallow.

Pie's on the other hand? Everyone loves a pie. Even Cribbleobble flavoured ones!

Mmmmmm..... pie!!!

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd prefer to skip weekends as well, as my family seems to think I should spend some time with them. If you play on weekends, though, I should be able to check in some one the weekends...

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

well, 3 is a fair proportion of 24. if another person speaks up preffering to avoid weekends then I'll just have to make my own entertainment. At the moment I might choose either way (probably in favour of missing weekends).

BTW I consider that not voting for dodgy sounding people or trying to eat tasty sounding people is powergaming. please feel compelled to use this taunt in game.

Absolutely neither of these policies are issued because people turning on Chewie amuses me Rolling Eyes

Edit for the n00bs: also notice his suspicious avatar, did I mention that this game has werewolves in?

Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Paying attention to peoples avatars is key to this game, they usually have some kind of subconcious clues to players true identities in them...

Laughing

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure that turning on Chewie is advisable... nothing personal, mind you, but the last thing we need running around is a Wookie with rampaging hormones...

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Signup Spahoony

Been way too long since I last betrayed and killed my own teammates.
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2007 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Unburn Chewie ... Burn TheBardySpoon
 Jump to: