46 coaches online • Server time: 12:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dogstar

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2007 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

...Say that the gamesmanship,honor,and overall sense of fun that i have experienced along with the unquenchable helpfulness that i have experienced in these early days of me playing BB online has been amazing, i realise that i have maybe been very lucky in my opponents but they have all been very helpful in pointing out strategies, tactics and general help. Thanks all Wink
SillySod

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2007 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Good

Very Happy

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
darkshines

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2007 - 05:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I will second that. Everyone i've played in my 4 games so far has been great and very helpful, even the other new coaches. I'm guessing the reason for this is because it takes a little bit of effort and patience to prepare the game (Downloading and setting up the client, Creating an account and team, learning the rules) and therefore it doesn't lend itself to the kind of players who ruin other games with their cheating, moaning and general disregard for others. Instead the whole community seems to have a level of maturity (mentally not physically, i'm only 20 myself Very Happy ) which you rarely see in other games.

Keep up the good work people. I look forward to being beaten to the ground by all of you. Mr. Green
princevaliant

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2007 - 05:11 Reply with quote Back to top

cheers noobs, glad to have you all in our community. Now watch out for those killer halflings Exclamation
Mighty_Kriss

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2007 - 05:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you like it here!

But be aware that the only reason for being friendly to newcomers at the moment is that we need every single soul to reach that one-million-game-by-the-end-of-the-year mark (Christer promised us a nice surprise if we make it)
So, after we got our CR-Reset/RussianStrippers/3D-Client... Better get your helmets out Twisted Evil
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2007 - 07:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe thats great news! Very Happy Welcome guys
Pirrekurr

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2007 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to read about some newcomers who have had a good experience when they start here. Most newcomers who create threads seem to be those who have had bad experiences.

Well, welcome and may you stay long...