20 coaches online • Server time: 02:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Leniyuhl

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah! Why wasnt I born with that kind of creativity? Any of my teams would be much more satisfying to keep for a longer period if they had some nice graphics... Great work though.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 03:09 Reply with quote Back to top

THOSE ARE AWESOME Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 03:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Bone-Idol is my hero! It used to be James Joyce, now it's Bone-Idol. Those helmets are an awsome christmas present. THANKS!

I hope you don't mind, but I changed the the logos on the helmets you made for my teams a bit - just to tidy them up a bit.

Have you thought about putting the helmets out as psd-files or something like that, so people can put colors and logos on them selves? Just to prevent your mailbox from being filled with requests...

And again: Thanks!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 06:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Bone:idol, you´re awesome! Especially the helmets are really imressive! If you want me to be your groupie forever, please do a massive boot, one a dirty player would likely use. And if you don´t want to do it for me, do it for PaulHicks, the greatest fouler of them all!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

paulhicks wrote:
man i wish i had a nice team logo so i could ask you to do me a helmet....... or maybe even ia nice spiky boot

Hmmm...so, like...a spiky boot as a helmet logo...would be sorta...I dunno...ideal...? Confused

As an interesting little experiment in logo creation, heres one I made earlier...<oven goes "ping!">...should be just about ready now...

The first thing to do with a logo recipe like this is too use only the finest ingredients...for preference you really wanna be making your own. Its much fresher that way...but if your too busy and pushed for time, you can always get one ready made...

I went to the Google Image market for mine, but your local search engine should be fine...

This particular boot has quite a distinctive flavour, as it belonged to the explorer Shackleton...but you can use any boot really...it all down to personal taste...

Next we season the boot liberally with spices...

No, sorry...with spikes- yeah thats it, we season the boot with spikes...trust me, if you wanna make it through the season, you're gonna want the spikes...!

Now, if you're planning to have some friends round for a wine, cheese and stomp your face party, you can't just serve up an old, spikey boot...uh-uh...

Your gonna want to add some garnish...a border maybe...a few Khornate symbols carved from raddishes...maybe even some text for a bit of crunch...

And there you have it...one booty-licious logo dish ready to add to your helmet...hmmm...looks good enough to eat...

Serve hot or cold-blooded, preferably when the refs not looking...

Enjoy!

Dont plan to make a habit of doing logo's for people, but thought this one was a bit special- can you see that logo as the "O" in Orcidas? I can! Wink
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Bone_idol i love you. please marry me Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I just knew that you´d make Paul just as happy as me! Very Happy You rock man!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

def909 wrote:
If you want me to be your groupie forever, please do a massive boot, one a dirty player would likely use. And if you don´t want to do it for me, do it for PaulHicks, the greatest fouler of them all!

Well..it is Christmas...here's one for you too! Laughing

def909

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2007 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy This will be featured in each and every team of mine with at least one DP (almost all, that is) Wink
Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas to you too!

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2007 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

@ Burnalot...as promised...

Thanx for the game and Merry Christmas! Laughing

YA owes me a Troll, ya git! Wink

Burnalot

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2007 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, looks awesome, thanks a lot!

Burn

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2007 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

double posted

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2007 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you like...but hang on for your 2nd prezzie...you're first in line for a Lord Zamora team pic... Wink
Bone-Idol

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2007 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

and here's yours, paulhicks... Very Happy

Merry Christmas, one and all...Nuffle bless us, every one... Wink

I chose this helmet, because it is, IMO, the most suitable of the designs for fouling, providing the player an unrestricted access to the area directly beneath his feet...well...not directly beneath...not unless he had glass feet...which come to think of it wouldn't be all that good for fouling... Shocked
Bone-Idol

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2007 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Now hoping to get a New Year broadcast for CABAL 5... Very Happy

Work progressing rapidly...the 3rd member of the studio team is now ok'd by the production team...Lord Zamora...master charioteer and star blitz-ra...possessing the dryest wit known to man...

Had to rework him from my earlier idea...he just looked to Warhammery and not enough like a BB fanatic...(see earlier verison below...)

So here is the new BB version...much better, IMO... Cool ...went for a kind of Roman look for the helmet...
 Jump to: