23 coaches online • Server time: 02:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HouseOfBones

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I've just found this organisation and thought I'd give it a crack, but haven't played Blood Bowl in what feels like 10 years, so I'm having a read through of the rules again, and could do with someone with a certain amount of patience to lead me through my first online game while I get back into it. Any takers?
eyeslikethunder

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

sure let create a A team
what do you what to play

There was this disturbance in the water, then suddenly this giant testicle came out and grabbed me
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, welcome.

If you need help getting setup you would be better off using chat if you can.

It will be a lot easier finding people who are able to help and play using chat.

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Can't help you for the technical thing,but I think it's always nice to link this when a newcomer comes asking for help:
http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1850&highlight=

Invaluable source for good advices.

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

What kind of help do you need?
have you downloaded and installed the cliient?
do you how setup a game?
do you know how to find a game(someone to play) ?

As said above its best if you join chat click the chat button the if you have an irc client click the "connect to chat" if you dont click the "Java applet" and this get you in the chat room it much easier to help from there

There was this disturbance in the water, then suddenly this giant testicle came out and grabbed me
HouseOfBones

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I have created a chaos team, but frankly have pretty much forgotten how to play, looking at the rulebook, so I'm gonna have to start again by the looks of it. If the rules haven't changed much since the late Nineties, I should be fine:) Not sure if I can get Jave working on this particular comp, but will find out and then if someone wishes to do a walkthrough game and stomp the hell out of my team, it would be much appreciated. Very Happy
HouseOfBones

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, this is tremendously hopeful ,but is there somewhere I can play against a computer, say, that I can get used to playing on? Prob notm, but thought I'd ask...
eyeslikethunder

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

no there is practice computer to train up against

to get games click on the "gamefinder" in there are a list of people looking to play you can add your teams there and it will pair you up to similar strength teams.

Then you go and challenge those coaches to a game (they might also challenge you) this is done by sending a private message (pm) or contacting them in chat (have you seen that i have sent you a private message)

they will then accept you challenge or decline it as you may do to there challenges should they challenge you

HouseOfBones

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Thankyou for the advice. I am currently playing myself to get back into it, which is odd, so will brush up offline, then come back soon. Thanks again.I hope to be up and running soon.
eyeslikethunder

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2007 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck

Jump to: