13 coaches online • Server time: 05:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hayati

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2008 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Right dude- it does guide you as to what to do, but it does not mean that what you do will work in the short term.

I am on a mission to show the unbelievers that AG5 Dodge Elves SHOULD fall down is all Cool

And SillySod, added that note to my guide. Did you notice that another coach already did their own guide, above mine, and separate from the general part? As I was wondering why you were asking about my part when in fact I only did what had already been done a long time ago.

SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2008 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Prasomchai wrote:
And SillySod, added that note to my guide. Did you notice that another coach already did their own guide, above mine, and separate from the general part? As I was wondering why you were asking about my part when in fact I only did what had already been done a long time ago.

Yep, that works. What I actually meant was a sort of contents thingy at the top but it dosent really matter.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
 Jump to: