76 coaches online • Server time: 21:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Meech

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2008 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Which irony?

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2008 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

that one ----------->

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2008 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I dun see it!

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2008 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
pythrr > you. :-p

Geek.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2008 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

danja wrote:
Quote:
pythrr > you. :-p

Geek.

Who, me or Sera? And if me, then "abuse"!!!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2008 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Meech wrote:
I dun see it!

It's very very very small.....
danja

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2008 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

"Abuse, abuse."

lol.
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2008 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, some of you guys are just amazing.

How can it possibly have been disturbing that he wrote an obituary for his lost player? What, it bumped the other threads in this forum which have like 3 new posts a week?

And he made a blog post about it as well. Oh no...then you critics own blog posts might end up in the shadow.
I sure will miss your fantastically inspiring and well written blog posts, pythrr. Especially this one:

Quote:
England really really suck.
England suck.

Really, they do.

Believe me on this one.

Silver lining: at least McClown will now get sacked.

Some of you really need to get laid...
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2008 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers Pirog, you've just revealed yourself as yet another person with no sense of humour, just like our OP.

Well done that sheep.

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2008 - 01:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, I see. it's very avantgarde humor from you to keep it up by posting so many replies arguing for why it was a stupid post. Keeping up appearances and all that I assume. Well done. You fooled me, you trickster you...

For me it looked like you were serious seeing how it doesn't strike me as even remotely funny to sarcastically pose as a wanker in reply to a forum post. But I guess that's just the result of my handicapped sense of humor. I mean I really didn't see the novelty value in pointless flaming and I was of the opinion that it wouldn't even had been amusing if it was fresh. Then again I have never even smiled at those pie or macavity poll options either, which obviously makes me a very boring person.

In the future you might want to clearify when you are making those hilarious jokes though, because for people like me who doesn't get it you look like some kind of internet bully that tries to score points by degrading people that aren't active in the forum community. And if I would have suspected that you were trying to hide behing sarcasm when you realized that your remark struck back at yourself it would kind of hade made you look foolish.

Please keep in mind that jokes of that nature might scare off people from writing here in the forums. It seems to be a very popular form of joke, which might make humorless people think that it's a quite hostile click of elitists here, when you are probably just trying to embrace them into the community with your humor.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2008 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I have no intention of modifying my sense of humour to please you and your "community mores". Enjoy.

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2008 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I expect, nay demand, 5 more pages worth of reading on this subject for when I get into work tomorrow.

Ironically, there may be little in the player now, but there's still much more life in this!

\o/

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Tophat

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2008 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I liked the opening post Razz sure its largely irrelevant but then again hes posting on a forum about a board game that we play on a computer . pointing out its irrelevant is kinda like pointing out that religion is compliacted and has caused a few problems from time to time .

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2008 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

PIKACHU!

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2008 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Pirog wrote:
In the future you might want to clearify when you are making those hilarious jokes though

I can help you there Pirog - He does it 99% of the time.

If he doesn't, it's cos someone used his pc and posted while his back was turned. Smile
 Jump to: