15 coaches online • Server time: 02:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PhrollikK

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

There is unfortunately no pack that has all icons. But you can manually get them here:

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=12902

Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Erod wrote:
Sorry, changed the place. The updated link has been in my profile, but here it is: http://thnf.dyndns.org/e_icons.zip

Thanks PhrollikK - but now I'm home from work I can see that Erod has actually provided the necessary files... I've loaded them up and tested them out on a stand alone game and it's all cool!... Only thing I would say is that the Tzec ball & Chain icons are a little large ... but i'm just happy they aren't 'L's!

Thanks guys!
catmando

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is the software for this? Is it downloadable?

I'd like to try my hand at designing player icons.

Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Use Gimp or Photoshop for example to make custom icons (Google Gimp to find it). It is free and easy(ish) to use.

catmando

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

PhrollikK wrote:
Use Gimp or Photoshop for example to make custom icons (Google Gimp to find it). It is free and easy(ish) to use.
I just downloaded GIMP. Now do I need to download pre-existing images and shape them into icons or can they be created from scratch using the program itself? I know these questions are elementry and I apologize. I'm a descent artist on paper, but when using technology to make pictures, I'm lost.

Post   Posted: May 22, 2008 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

catmando wrote:
PhrollikK wrote:
I just downloaded GIMP. Now do I need to download pre-existing images and shape them into icons or can they be created from scratch using the program itself? I know these questions are elementry and I apologize. I'm a descent artist on paper, but when using technology to make pictures, I'm lost.

We're all beginners before we learn Wink

Well the easiest is to just use the pre-existing icons from javabowl as a template and make some new ones using them (See examples Here)

Otherwise it is easy enough making them from scratch, just don't forget to make the background transparent.

Erod

Post   Posted: May 29, 2008 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Replaced the Gnoblar portraits in the pack, about time I got it done, had those files lying around for a long time. The Hero one was missing too.
0rky

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2008 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I have got some protraits, which I use in my teams. Some are fumbbl's and other coaches work, which I have modified by either changing the font and/or putting them on the fumbbl background.

Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2008 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

PhrollikK wrote:
There is unfortunately no pack that has all icons. But you can manually get them here:

Erod complied a pack: here with all the stunty icons but now it seems the download link doesnt work at the moment Sad
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2008 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Gary_Gygax wrote:
PhrollikK wrote:

Erod complied a pack: here with all the stunty icons but now it seems the download link doesnt work at the moment Sad

give me pack!!!! Very Happy great work to all involved by the way stunty rocks!!!
Erod

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2008 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice portraits there, Orkboy.

The download also works now.
0rky

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2008 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a go at the Forest Goblins, to finish off the Greenskinz Smile

I am very happy with them, i had to take off a few arms and move them about to get a better stance. I am not sure about the Spider Rider tho might try again with him at a later date,

Enjoy -

momfreeek

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2008 - 07:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I put together 'Another full set of Stunty Icons' icons a couple years ago (available on downloads page). I saw a comment that the ini script no longer works with the new client but the guy didn't respond when I asked him for his changes. I did a fair bit of work creating missing icons and fixing problems a long time ago but I haven't played stunty for ages.

If anyone is up to the task of updating the pack with the necessary new stuff and fixing the ini script I can update the download in place (its hosted on my server) and edit the description to give credit.

edit: very nice new pics btw!
0rky

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2008 - 07:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Can we please have an icon next to the team race on our coach over view page for the new stunites, pretty please Smile
Sumicus

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2008 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is what I am using for my hurting Fairy Team.

http://fumbbl.com/teams/Believe+in+Fairies.html

Jump to: