72 coaches online • Server time: 22:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2003 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

irontoof wrote:
Destroying a team means that the next guy to play them has more of a chance at winning than you did.

The Force is strong in this one...

Phillier wrote:
It is "Blood" Bowl

... but not in this one, I'm afraid.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 07:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly fouling turn 8 is about the only time i would foul because the game is over and i've either won or lost... so unless i got some SPPs to earn i'm all about fouling the hell out of you what better way to attack someone when they have no way to strike back its the nature of fouling. If you don't want fouling make your own fantasy football game and don't allow fouling. untill then take your licking and wish you hadn't beaten the other team so bad that they've gone vindictive. I;e: give them a hope or a glismp at the endzone to tie it don't just win outright. if your slaugther the other team then you deserve the foul thats coming to you. vengence is cool
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 07:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is this "Matt wyeth" who makes his first post a post to resurrect one of those old fouling threads??

Is he some form of sleeper agent for the "It's BLOOD Bowl" Fraternity?

Wink
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure Clay but I think he should get back to his homework before his mom yells at him.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Fouling when a coach is stalling (especially in the 1st half) ist the perfect taktik to make him pay for it. Maybe he looses players and does not keep on stalling cause he wants to safe the other players. Most time, there are many players that guard the ballcarrier, so you can easily foul the others out.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully wrote:
Not sure Clay but I think he should get back to his homework before his mom yells at him.

What a nice way to welcome someone to the Fumbbl site because they disagree with you. Even if the subject has been discussed lots of times, he is hardly the first to turn back to that subject...

(I agree that the thread wasn't about fouling in general but in those special cases as with the Beast, but I've seen threads about something a lot more different turn into the fouling thread..)
cusi

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully is a grandfather he can calll us all "son" and what not all the grey hairs and the long white beard earned him the right! Mr. Green

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

True irontoof! But if you kill anyone on your path, then you'll be be the one and only leader of the league. Twisted Evil
 Jump to: