43 coaches online • Server time: 20:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpiderBen

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2003 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The A team get a Pass Block sequence during the turn of the B team. After this, when it is the turn of the team A, none players can move (the software said that all players already moved). Shocked
wadedidit

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2003 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, I had the exact some problem, opponent was gracious enought to end his turn and not move a player, so effectively we lost a turn each. I will not use the skill again until I hear of a patch to fix the problem.

Wadedidit
Question
SpiderBen

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2003 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The temporary solution is to exit the game and then reloaded it then the players can move...
peikko

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, the pass block is way broken.
On linux in pass block -phase I got to choose the pass blocker and saw the nice squares on the way I should get my pass blocker to BUT could not do anything, pass blocker could not be moved, nothing happens when I select it from skill list, just absolutely nothing.
The added bonus is that on NEXT turn I could not choose any of my players.
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

What version are you using? 5.1 or 5.1b?

Was the pass block person within 3 squares of a valid pass block square?

The best way for me to find out the problem and fix it is to get me a save game file I can use to load and recreate the problem.

Play a game until you notice the problem with moving your pass block player. Don't end your pass block turn yet. Go to the "<game folder>/saves" and copy the ".dat" save for this game to another folder.
Now go back and finish your game.

When you get time, email me the ".dat" save game file you copied to a different folder and email me either the team rosters or links to the team rosters. Also explain who I should pass two etc to recreate the problem.

skijunkie "at" collegeclub.com
peikko

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2003 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

*blush*
Ok, the pass block IS indeed working...
The bug was in the part that uses the keyboard and mouse Smile
 Jump to: