27 coaches online • Server time: 01:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sick_boy

Post 10 Posted: Oct 27, 2003 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

United Tribes of Kadazum vs Black Hand Tribe
1 (1/1/1) : 0(0/0/0)

With lots of luck on their side Warboss Sickboy and his gang rumbled over Warboss Clementus' crew. When Clementus wasn't able to place more than 4 guys at the end of the fight, the fans got so excited, that they tried to end it by themselfes...even invading the Black Hand's Dug Out.

Warboss Sickboy is looking forward to the next encounter to finish off, what he started Wink
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=154761
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2003 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Throughout the weekend things kept rolling on and let's hope that it keeps up.

Looks like we have a major challenge for leadership happening. Warboss sick_boy and his United Tribes of Kadazum have started piling up some corpses of their own. Warboss sick_boy's boyz knocked off a strong contender in Warboss Mannoroth and the Tribe Black Scarz. That was the first retirement forced by Warboss sick_boy's crew, but look for many more the way his squad is playing.

Earlier in the weekend Warboss Clementus and his Black Hand Tribe knocked off yet another leader in SirSlappy and the Tribe of the Eternal Flame. That makes 3 for our most active Warboss.

As of Monday morning it seems that there are 3 major challengers for the tiltle of Warlord, Warboss Clementus, Warboss sick_boy and Warboss Onveric.

Who will win the coveted title, who will be the next eliminated??? My guess is the next opponent of any one of the "big boys".

Good Luck and let's keep the games a rollin.

Thx
Caileanhawk

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
TheRabbi

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2003 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I Started a game against Cataphract on sunday evening. 2 turns in I RIPed one of his best players. My computer crashed and not even 5 minutes later he was gone. I havent seen him sence and he has not responded to any of my PMs. I know howvere he has been on at least 2 times. I feel he closed the game to Keep his player from dying. He didnt even wait 5 minutes. he said he waited and i didnt return fast enough but if he didnt have 5 minutes to wait in turn 2 how were we ever gona finish the game. I feel he chickened out and is now ducking the game. I dont know if the save hs the RIP or not but i think he is staying away for fear that it does. All this time I waited other teams were advancing. I dont want to abandon the game but i may have no choice. I feel he has crippled my Waargh chances with his actions cause now im falling ar behind and I dont know how good my chances are to stay alive against all these teams with 5 -10 games when i have 2.
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2003 - 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I was supposed to write a nice fluff piece for tonight but I got busy wasting time on other things. So the fluff will go up tomorrow (thursday).

However.. I did make you all a little treat... Presenting the official orc player icons for the Waaaaagh! Challenge...

http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=6

use them if you like (just copy the ones you want to use into your pics/icons directory). I think they look a bit meaner and nastier than the current ones... and have lots of armour!

Cheers!

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2003 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

great icons bunny... the shoulder pads on the blue team don't match up tho...

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2003 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, by the time I got to that point horizontal flip seemed like a much easier way to go Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2003 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Hand Tribe 1 (Clementus) : 0 La Z Boyz Tribe (conceeded)
Yet again another damn hard fight, Ogre taken out on first turn was a little bit of a nuisance but none more so than the third warboss in a row hiding in the badly hurt box. What are these warbosses doing! Ah well the Black hands march on, with boss skulls or not we will reign this realm!

Rabbi conceeded after he lucked out big time, after 1st turn of second half he had 3 players on feet and only 5 not stunned. With Boss Badly hurt and Troll and 2 black orcs Ko'd not much could be done.

Flings Rule!
TheRabbi

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2003 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah the luck wasnt there 40 luck to 80 luck and he had a 50str lead. I had to concede cause it will be like that for every game onward sence cataphract ducked out of that game after losing his best player to the RIP box. I feal i got screwd out of an honest chance at winning by him. THat more than anything is why i conceded. next time theres a wargh ill be back in again but if cat is in i will not play him unless he makes it to the finals. cya all later good tourny idea
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2003 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like Warboss Clementus has been at it again, another head for his tribal totem. This time Warboss Clementus and his Black Hand Tribe forced Warboss TheRabbi and the LA Z BOYz Tribe to concede.

Warboss Clementus is trying to firmly establish his place at the top of the food chain. That makes 4 heads that adorn his Tribal standard.

Anyone care to challenge Clementus' Death total.

So far in the tribe retirement category it is Clementus leading the tribes with 4, Onveric with 2, sick_boy with 1 and BunnyPuncher who took out 1 before he left. Only 12 to go...who will be next?

Thx
Caileanhawk
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2003 - 04:24 Reply with quote Back to top

ESBBN Waaaaagh! Challenge Pre-Game Show

Good evening sports fans, I’m Rent Brockman and welcome to ESBBN’s pre game show for Thursday night Blood Bowl! I am coming to you live from the new Orca-Cola Stadium in the Badlands! This facility is amazing, a true piece of paradise in an otherwise harsh environment! While the Waaaaagh! Challenge started as a local tournament with games being played in the sand and scrub that all changed when the word got out how violent the games were. Now it’s a big-time corporate event, Ogre Dim Lightbulbs, Halfling Tallow, Orca-Cola, The Pork Union, and Malignant LLP are just some of the major cablevision sponsors! And people from all over the old world are flocking into the Badlands – for the first time in history, usually they get the flock out of here!

While flying here in the ESBBN Gnome Ornithopter I was able to see an incredibly long train of caravans inching towards this stadium, over 250,000 people are apparently making the trek – each hoping to make it here before the final. Needless to say business is booming, and rumour is afoot that the local entrepreneurs are plotting to assassinate the winner of the tournament – just so they can hold another Waaargh! Challenge within the next month!

Tonight we are going to take a look at the frontrunners in this tournament and have a very heart-warming interview with Warboss Clementus of the Black Hand Tribe. With us tonight as a special guest host is Warboss BunnyPuncher, whose Blood Eagle tribe were eliminated by Warboss Clementus.

*the camera pans back and a large nasty looking Black Orc comes in to view. The orc is seated next to Rent with a pair of crutches beside him.*

So Warboss BunnyPuncher, you were the first to be eliminated by the current favorite! Going in to this tournament you were considered one of the sure bets to make it to the finals, what happened.

*Warboss BunnyPuncher growls and leans into the microphone*

Bah! It was rotten luck is wot it was! ‘Ere I was slappin this poor blitzer around like a silly girl oo’ got caught wit er knickers down. Den two more of da litt’l buggers come at me. I knocks one o’ dem down, but the son o’ a pig crept in behind me legs and ‘is mate pushed me over top. The first one den bet me ankle and damn near took me foot off … see *as he props his foot on the table as evidence*

So, you fell for the old grade-school playground trick! You should be ashamed of your self!

‘Ell Rent, I ain’t ne’r been to school. I’m an Orc ye bleedin ‘alfwit. It was dirty tricks it was, and a lousy way to go out too. But I ain’t none too worried, dere will be anudder one o’ these tourney’s in a couple weeks after me and da boyz kill da winner… urrr.. I mean good luck t’ the new Overlord and all dat. I wish ‘im a long and ‘appy life.

*Rent looks slightly nervous, but nary a hair follicle strays from its place*

I guess this would be a good time to point out that the Blood Eagle Tribe does run the Badlands Merchant & Traders Union!

*Warboss BunnyPuncher grins an evil grin*

Well then. Let’s show you folks at home the interview I conducted earlier today with Warboss Clementus.

*Switch to a view of Rent and Warboss Clementus sitting across from each other in padded leather chairs*

So. Your tribe, the Black Hand Tribe, has eliminated four competitors and you are currently the favourites according to the bookies in Lost Vegas. To what do you attribute your success so far?

Well Rent, its still early in da season, and we gots to beat a lot more teams before we gets to where we wants ta be. But yeah, I am happy wit da success we have had so far. I would say it is our commitment to brutality dat has gotten us here.

Commitment to brutality? Can you explain that?

Sure Rent, see normal orcs like ta cause da pain. But we Black Hand orcs view pain as our highest art form. We is committed to makin every hit as absolutely painful as possible. See, we sharpen all da pointy spikes and stuff extra sharp, we embed razorblades into da fingers of our gloves, and we even sharpen da visors on our helmets so we get maximum head butting carnage. In training, I bench da guys who can’t sever at least one major artery on every hit. So what I gots is a sick crew of Orcs who enjoy rippin da limbs off opposing players. It’s almost a religion to us, we just spreadin the love.

Very interesting! Now let’s talk about you for a bit. You were a thrall as a child and you fought your way up to become Warboss. You did this despite living poverty and in a broken home. Tell us about your experiences that brought you to this point.

*Warboss Clementus’s bloodshot eyes become even more bloodshot and a single tear trickles down his cheek*

Sniff, ya Rent, I had it tough growin up. Me daddy was a true disgrace to our family. Dere are certain things that an Orc just shouldn’t do. It was a happy day when mudder ate him.

What did your father do that caused this horrible tragedy?

Well, after da battle of Eagle Plains when e’ got hit over da head by a mace, he was never quite right in da head again. He got crazy and decided he loved pickin flowers and weaving them into wreathes. It was embarrassin enough in da privacy of our hovel, but den he decides he got to open a flower store! He started wearin fluffy shirts and tight black pants and talking funny. So mum hit em over the head with a cauldron and we had him for dinner dat night. Thank Gork and Mork for mum or I wouldn’t be da Orc I am today.

Thank you for sharing that with us Warboss Clementus, you are truly an inspiration for young Orcs everywhere. I wish you success in your quest to become Overlord of the Orc Horde.

Thanks Rent.

*Scene change: back to ESBBN anchor desk where we see a tearful Rent Brockman and Warboss BunnyPuncher rolling around the floor laughing like a maniac.*

Hahaha! Boo hoo hoo! I can’t wait to see ‘im in da Pub next week, flower store, learn sumthin new e’ry day!

*Warboss BunnyPuncher lumbers off the set holding his side and whooping loudly*

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say. Personally I think it was very brave for Warboss Clementus to open up to us that way. At least he didn’t fake an ankle injury in order to get off the pitch like some Orcs we know!

Well folks the game is about to start and we’ll be turning things over to our analysts Mad Madden and Hell Mikkles. So long and goodnight! ESBBN news signing off.

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2003 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Finally, the commish gets into the act...although most of the credit goes to Warboss Mully and Last Tribe Standing who totally decimated Warboss krazykanuck and the Canadian Blood Tribe before they had to face Warboss Caileanhawk and the Death Hawkz Tribe.

Two turns was what it took for Ughly Mug, the Death Hawkz Tribe's Troll, to get a hold of Warboss krazykanuck and rip his head from the rest of his body. It helped that Warboss krazykanuck was lying on the ground at the time. After the game, Ughly Mug was asked about his kill and his only comments were..."G'way, s'mine".

Tribe mates of Warboss krazykanuck are said to be trying to find a way to lure the ugly Troll away from his kill so that they may honour their dead leader.

So we started at 20 and are now down to 11 surviving Tribes. Who will be the next Tribe to be obliterated? Will it be you?

Let's keep the games going. Just a reminder that this weeks deadline for games is Wednesday at 7:59pm EST. Anyone that has a problem with this should please let me know.

Thx
Caileanhawk
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Well looks like it was me Smile

A DamnDirtyApe got me Smile

Warboss DamnDirtyApe and his Iron Ballz Tribe succeeded in taking me out with a well dodged foul in the 3rd turn...It was impressive to see. Needed 2 successful dodges at 5+, rerolled once and got past my line and fouled me out. Ah well, that is the way the cookie crumbles Smile And after it had started so well Smile knocked out a Black orc in the first turn.

Good Luck to the rest of you, and who knows, you may be next.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
DamnDirtyApe

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Who's next?!?! I want some more blood!!! Twisted Evil

(Actually, I've been playing my Flings a bunch, they got got me into the dodging mood. I figured, what the heck, it was my last move anyhow...)

Good game (if short...)

- Ape
McCloud

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 06:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I like this theme! Just waiting on my team to be approved and then I will be joining the frackus!

McCloud
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 06:22 Reply with quote Back to top

McCloud, we would love to have you...but this is a tourney and it has already gone from 20 down to 10 teams. Once the carnage is completed and a winner has been declared, we will probably be starting another one and we will be glad to have your team in the tourney.

Sorry for the moment.

Jump to: