20 coaches online • Server time: 05:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TexMurphy

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2008 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Most players have great themes but this guy.... StrawberryKiss... omg worst teams ever... what is he 12???

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=464838

Almost all of them no matter what race have the same top model almost nude portraits... *yawn*

Tex
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2008 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

He's one of a handful of players that I've played once and never again. Boring, awful, negative tactics. I think he won 1-0 and he nuffled me. Any other player would have scored 3 or 4. He just stalled or ignored the ball completely at times. Strange person and not even friendly.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2008 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Why has he retired that team?

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2008 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
I'd love to see someone try and create a themed team based off of this video.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
The World is Going Bananas

Great video link as usual Evo Laughing
just out of interest, if you watch closly Vurner_Vickler's coach pic apears in that video
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coachinfo&coach=19199
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

TexMurphy wrote:
Most players have great themes but this guy.... StrawberryKiss... omg worst teams ever... what is he 12???

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=464838

Almost all of them no matter what race have the same top model almost nude portraits... *yawn*

Tex

i have to agree that there is something a little cringe-worthy about a lot of the player pics you see, particularly for zons. i have known a few aprovers through the years who have told me they gt sick of seeing (and occasionaly turning down) pictures of scantily clad women (yeah sounds like a terrible job doesnt it.... whiners).
seriously though this kind of thing does tend to imediately make me think of some sad pizza faced nerd who has never seen a nakid woman who wasnt 2D. this may be unfair but it is the gut reaction i get to these things.
zons are supposed to be tough warriors... high heels, bleached hair and far too little armour doesn't seem to reflect this well Smile

i think from now on anyone who wants to start a zon team and use swinsuit models for his players pics should be forced to start a human team as well with half nakid oiled musclemen for players. this would keep things equal and at the very least would make The_Spoony_Bard happy Very Happy
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
yeah sounds like a terrible job doesnt it

Makes me wonder why they ever complain about being short staffed there. Surely if they advertised the job with "90% of the pics you approve will be (at least) semi-naked and hawt" then there are enough sad gits in this site that they wouldd get the role filled.

At least Hogshine has the right idea.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 05:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Why is it that I always imagine Evo's surfing as looking something like this...

I still can't see him putting out a line of Anarch-Action!®™ figures, though.

Also, very nice work on the last two, Sumicus.

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:

At least Hogshine has the right idea.

LOL I love that team Very Happy

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
TexMurphy

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 10:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw wrote:
He's one of a handful of players that I've played once and never again. Boring, awful, negative tactics. I think he won 1-0 and he nuffled me. Any other player would have scored 3 or 4. He just stalled or ignored the ball completely at times. Strange person and not even friendly.

Yeah I agree he ended up on my blacklist. Not really like rude or arrogant or anything like that just not friendly.

I mean ok if you have supermodels for amazons then he would just lack imagination and be sexist. Now though when using the same supermodels for Undead, Khemri and what not then its just pizza faced computer geek dork.

Tex
DonTomaso

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

TexMurphy wrote:
Chainsaw wrote:

Yeah I agree he ended up on my blacklist. Not really like rude or arrogant or anything like that just not friendly.

I mean ok if you have supermodels for amazons then he would just lack imagination and be sexist. Now though when using the same supermodels for Undead, Khemri and what not then its just pizza faced computer geek dork.

Tex

I don't think this is the right place do discuss what your feelings toward StrawberryKiss is.

That aside... I had a lightly dressed Amazon Team... with a twist. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=yearbook&team_id=323611

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

lol thats just dissturbing...
Sumicus

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2008 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Another team with maybe a overdone idea.
I'm just proud of the images and framework.

http://fumbbl.com/teams/Team+-+Mortal+Kombat.html

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2008 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

My teams are getting more and more pimped out...

Two teams that have grown on me lately and hence gotten more and more pimping done are these two...

Logo, Portraits, Team page and one player bio so far...
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=455640

Logo, Portraits and Team page done so far...
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=459194
PhrollikK

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2008 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, how did you get that cool looking font?

TexMurphy

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2008 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Code:

<div style='font-family : INSERT_FONT_NAME ; font-size : SIZE; color: COLOR;' >
lalalalalaaeqweq qejasdh3qe asdad.
</div>

Replace INSERT_FONT_NAME with font of your taste. Note that the font has to exist on the client that loads the page or it will display the default font. So downloading funky fonts and using them is not recommendable using something that comes default with Win XP is a good idea.

SIZE number followed by px.. ie 18px
COLOR either hex code or name.

Tex
 Jump to: