58 coaches online • Server time: 00:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
m0nty

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2003 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

The Daemons & Dark Ones Reloaded group has started its first season. Two 8-team divisions are already up and running, but we need 16 more teams from any of the following races: Khemri, Vampire, Chaos, Nurgle's Rotters, Undead, Chaos Dwarf, Necromantic or Chaos Pact. Submit your rookie tournament division team now!
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2003 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

does it have to be a new team to join?? and how are the games played?? is it round robin style?

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2003 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

It has to be a new team. The tourneys are open round robin. (BTW, I won't be accepting any new Khemri or Chaos Pact teams - we have enough).

The original idea was for the top two from each division to progress to a single knock-out tourney to provide a "winner", but I dislike that idea, since it would give big TR boosts to those who qualify, and leave the rest behind. I think a better idea would be for every team to qualify for one of a number of concurrent end-of-season knock-outs - something I am testing out in the other group I started, Axis & Allies. I'll put the details up in the group info when I work it out.
 Jump to: