33 coaches online • Server time: 15:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
worto03

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi - I just registered my first team today & am waiting for it to be confirmed now. My question is how do I watch replays?

I have java installed & the 6.7 version of the client. When I click on the replay link I get asked if I want to open or save the PHP file am I doing something saft ?

Thanks for any help,
worto.
oeuftete

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

There is an existing thread on the topic of getting the replayer working...

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=733

Not sure if it will be helpful or not.
Tank

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

To watch a replat enter chat and type( bb proxy )then left click the following link to the games you can spectate. Im not sure but i think this is the only way you can spectate.

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

you can also just click on the "games" link (the one next to the user guide and stats etc.) instead of cluttering up the chat ;p
worto03

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks, it's sorted now. Turns out java wasn't installed properly even though I had the java icon in the corner. Reinstalled the replays work fine now just by clicking on the replay link.

Now I've got something to keep me occupied while I wait for my team to be checked.

Any ideas how long it normally takes for my team to be checked ?

worto.
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

As another note, the 'games' link shows you games you can spectate these are games that are currently going on right now. When you spectate a game, you are seeing the coaches move as they are playing that match.

The 'replay' link is at the top of eatch match report. When you replay a match, it's showing you a match that has already been played. Spectating uses the JavaBBowl client that you use for playing while replays use a java application that Christer wrote. When you get that option to save the .php file, save it and open it with Java Web Start. If you are not sure if you have JWS, use the link that Oeuftete gave to find out where to get it.

Jump to: