20 coaches online • Server time: 02:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hax

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

i tihnk many coaches out there must have some old tourney-teams, which are not retired. what to do with them ?
i got an answer, if your Teamrating is not over 125 !
Join the 3rd age of BLUTBALLAS and be a part of it, maybe you will make it into the hall of fame...

We Want You NOW !

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=281
Hax

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

cmon,
5 more teams needed !
oeuftete

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm all for a tournament with old [T] teams... but why limit it to TR 125? There are 4 or 5 existing teams that are considerably stronger than the rest... why not up your TR limit for "new" teams?

Or maybe impose some restrictions on existing teams? Something fair to them considering they've been in this for the long haul. Maybe force them to pare down to TR 140 or 150, while still limiting incoming teams to TR 125.

Right now, the top 4-5 holdover coaches have an advantage, which is fine, but maybe too much of an advantage.
Hax

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe maybe not....
the point is TR 125 is already better then some teams playing this cup from the start.
my team f.e. got TR 110, other got less...
maybe i will create the tourney that way, that players with same STR will play each other in 1st round...
m0nty

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

It certainly is a problem with the Blutballas Cup system that some teams have gained an unfair TR advantage through early wins, and this will only get more pronounced over time. Already there are four teams over 150TR, one (my team) at 139, and the rest are below 130. How about having a Blutballas 2.5, excluding the top four or five TR sides, so that everyone has a chance to gain some team rating before they have to tackle sides with 173 or 164 TR?
Barash

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Good idea Monty, Maybe a first division and a secondairy league for teams to develop and become ready for real work?

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm,
i think that wont work as long as blutballas is a KO system, which means, the first teams knocked out wont get exp.
i will create the tourney the way i let play teams against with equal STR, so they will have an equal 1st round opponent...
my idea of blutballas was, that there WILL be better teams and legends in this cup. in blutballs II the former winner Grobmotoriker BC was kicked out by a pure rookie team, thass what i really like to see.... Very Happy
i dont want to equal teamratings so long blutballas is a KO system.
another point i thought of is to change this tourney into a KO-System with Ladder teams, that is what i maybe have done from the 1st age on...
neophyte

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

and the winner team of the Blutballas Cup II has only a str from 102 ... Wink
Heuschreckenmann

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hax, you like to see me kicked out of the Cup? Grrrrrr, hope i meet your Dark Elves to pay you back what you deserve. Wink
Hax

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

throwing a lot of 1'S and skulls ???

Razz
Hax

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

BTW
BLUTBALLAS CUP NEEDS ONE MORE TOURNEY TEAM TO REPLAYE ONE COACH IN 1ST ROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hax

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

NEW NEWS from the cup :
Again the last year winner is kicked out by a rookie team, this is the style of the blutballs cup !
the last year winner is beaten upo 3:0 by a rookie team so stop talking about those Trating stuff Razz
hehe

BTW still need one coach for replaycement !
Clementus

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Put Neophytes team back in? As a reward for winning? Would save time

Flings Rule!
Hax

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

already got a new team
cup is going on
 Jump to: