44 coaches online • Server time: 11:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2013 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there an abridged version of this? Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2013 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
Is there an abridged version of this? Smile

Ok here is the abridged version you get when you come down to the dock and sign on with the armada.

Srg at arms: So you ready to hunt down Chavo on the GF and drag him to the 9th plane of hell kicking and screaming?

Foulscumm: Iam, But do I get paid?

Srg at arms: This is a noble quest for vengeance and blood. Plus it will be fun tracking him down on the GF and clicking that green button on all his teams while in IRC you are yelling...FOR BRAZILLA!!!!

Foulscumm: Ok, that sounds like fun. Iam in.

There you go the short and brief version with out all the passion, fluff and flair.

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2013 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Buccaneers get taken down in the opening round of the FC in a hard fought affair. Just blew to many golden shots and that costs us big time.

As the team is in the locker room after the match they are downtrodden but determined to get better and more punishing for the start of next years Majors season in the Warp Stone Open.

But coach has grim news.

Coach hands out the pink slips

The team is gutted down to a 6 man squad after the match as 9 players are fired.

Coach is starting from the ground up and cant stand this dead weight in his locker room or on his squad.

Big Rebuild #11 is officially on now.

As the Bucs board the ship the replacements are standing by. Lets see if this lot proves better than the previous lot or else coach might just go over the top again and fire everyone.

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2013 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny 'Blood Bowl' Manziel has ascended to the ranks of Legend!

He is the 10th Buc player to accomplish that feat.

In case you missed it you can read the press clipping right HERE.

After that legendary match the Buccaneers hit the "Row" and had a all night bender with the fans to celebrate. It was epic throw down of shots, whiskey, beer and babes.

Now that is how you ascend in style FUMBBL fans.

Johnny meeting and greeting his fans.

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2013 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The Legend of Krikack continues to grow.

Last night the Big Lug takes over the top spot as the #1 ALL TIME greatest basher for Humanity. Pushes his total to 186 Total CAS. On the Cusp of becoming only the second player ever for Humanity to go over 500 SPP

Is it possible he can reach 600 SPP? WIll he top 300 total CAS? The sky is the limit it seems for Krikack.

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2013 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Blood Bowl has called it quits!

He got blown up with a smashed ankle for -MV and his life flashed before his eyes. He thought he was a goner for sure. That has shaken Johnny to the core and he realized he was a living legend. How many legends are alive and still in their prime? He does not want to be one of those guys with multiple Niggles and -Stats or DEAD.

So he informed coach that he is gone and is going to become a living legend on the row of a 100 taverns. Live off his fame and maybe become a cabalvision host covering Blood Bowl action.

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2013 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, 6 normal rolls on a human catcher wasn't exactly inspiring, right?
*sorry sorry sorry sorry*
PainState

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2013 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
Well, 6 normal rolls on a human catcher wasn't exactly inspiring, right?
*sorry sorry sorry sorry*

Maybe not inspiring but unique, how many Humans make it to legend with out a +Stat or a double? Plus he has 4 OTS Leaping TD's in his career and finished off as one of the top 5 catchers in multiple categories on his retirement.

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikack is laid out on the apoths table in the back of the locker room. Man his head hurt, he reaches over and grabs his 80oz to go cup of beer and swigs it all in one mouth full. Ah, a lot better he thinks to himself. Man he is feeling really dizzy, his vision is clouding up. He slumps off the table and crashes to the ground.

Krikack comes around and opens his eyes. He is on a cliff and the clouds are thick with rain on the way. He can hear the thunder in the distance and the lightning is cracking off a moutain peak to the east.

He stands up to scan around. He takes a step back from the cliff edge and stares in amazment. He has ascended to the heavens and stands on the edge of the Great Maw.

He senses the pressence of a God who dwells inside the maw. Krikack knows this pressence in his soul and he is humbled by his power and might.

"Krikack! I have called you to me. You are my avatar amongest the mortals to wreak a terrible vegance and a swath of dead pixels across the Blood Bowl pitches of the world. You have gone soft man, SOFT!!!"

The cliff starts to tremble, a whole slab of rock sheers off and falls into the Maw. Krikack falls to his knees.

"You have spent to much time in the lands of man. You have taken on their ways, their outlook on life and your belly is fat. Now is the time to embrace your destiny!"

Oh, crap, Krikack thinks to himself. When ever a God starts talking about destiny and all the gobble gook that is never good.

"There was a time long ago before the dawn of man. When I ruled over the mortal world. Orcs would fall to their knees at my presence, trolls would flee for their lives, dwarves were my servants and Titans were my guards. The Ogre race was supreme and ruled the world!

It is time you reminded the mortals of the past glories. I have stripped you of your AV so that you can go forth like in ages past. No need of armor, your faith in the Maw, your strong right hand and your wide girth is all you need. Of course having a nasty disposition and no worries about laying out a nice Pile On even though you know you will get fouled never hurts and you have that in abundance.

I have infused your skin with the marks of the Maw. Your skin will start to change, it will harden and become stronger than iron. Your tatoos of power will glow with the green power of the Maw. You will become a terror on the Blood Bowl pitches. In time the mortals will feel deep in their souls the power of the Maw and they will tremble at your presence.

Then in time you will be slain and you will then walk the hellbound path into hell. Were you will then proceed to wreak a terrible vegance. The hellbound road will be littered with Chariots who have been reduced to kindling. Once you are done you will then return to me and be at my side. You will become the sentinel of the Maw and live in immortality or until such a time another immortal comes by and defeats you and I have to replace you."

Well that is just grand. Man this God is a putz, what in the hell is all this talk about becoming a sentinel, what is a sentinel? Going down the hellbound road? I have been there like 15 times, it is a boring place, just a bunch of norse guys flying around on stupid chariots with their wheels on fire.

"KRIKACK you dimwit!! listen up and listen up good. Iam sending you back now. You skin is changing right now, the tatoos of the Maw glow bright and green. Now go before I punish you for your insubordinate thoughts. Now leave!!!"

Krikack is hit by a sonic boom from the Maw, he flies end over end into the sky and then everything turns black.

"He is coming around guys! Holy Sigmar what in the heck happened to him? His skin has turned all grey and what are those glowing green tatoos?"

The Buccaneers start backing away from Krikack as he stands up. Groping for his 80 oz to go cup. One of the players reaches over and hands it to him.

"Thanks bud, I need some beer."

Krikack sits down at his locker, pulls the tap out of his keg of Bugmans and starts draining it into his to go cup. His mind has been seared by the Maw. He feels that presence under his skin. He grabs a mirror and looks at the tatoos of the Maw.

"Iam so screwed."

Last edited by PainState on Dec 19, 2013 - 16:41; edited 1 time in total
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Rewarded with immunity to claw now... Krikack is truly blessed.
PainState

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2013 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it turns out that Jeffro has a side job. He is the tattoo artist for the Great Maw. His tattoo skills are so legendary that the Maw hired him.

So Krikacks new look was "inked" by Jeffro himself.

Here it is.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2014 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Let me clear the air so to speak about this since it has gotten some coaches briefs turned into thongs over it.

I will state one more time. The plan is to HIRE ALL THE J-MEN after the first match.

I have been wanting to do this for a long time...scrap the entire team and start over from square one.

Mission accomplished in my book. We started game #1 at 1000 TV and now we begin match 1071 at TV 1000.

Plus, come on guys, went from 2260TV to 500TV...I like that fluff.

I have to say I was very amazed at the outcry of injustice from some quarters about J-man abuse and so forth. I could go on a 9 paragraph rant over this but I will restrain myself and just let it go.

Now that I have stated the reasons why I did this I can now focus my energy on the fluff and RISE OF THE BUCCANEERS from the ashes!!!!!

Last edited by PainState on Mar 05, 2014 - 16:56; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2014 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikack the Avatar of Destruction is KILLED

He has returned to the Maw and awaits his return to the pitch.

The following is copies of the Blogs of Arktoris and I about this match and the Hellbound VS Buccaneer death pact. The story continues to grow and the legend just keeps getting larger and larger with each contest on the pitch.

No need to be all bent out of shape over it.

Krikack's legacy will still grow even in death. When the first Krikack was killed Foullscumm predicted he would rise again....and he did.

We all know deep down in our souls Krikack can never actually be killed. He will once again rise again and continue to rip heads off of shoulders and mow down all who oppose him.

It was a titanic match last night. Buccaneers VS the Hellbound in a titanic throw down on the Hellbound trail. It was legendary and a fitting match for Krikacks end.

If you want to watch a replay of a grudge match, blood, SI-ma, dirty boots, RIPs and ferocity very rarely scene on a Blood Bowl pitch...watch this replay. To bad the final score was decided on a Blitz kick off.

Smack down on the Hellbound Road

Krikack will hold the top All time records for bashers for humanity for a very long time. He almost made it to 700 SPP.
Check out his final stats and be amazed. Now this is a legend

Brain Bustertakes down the mighty Bucs' champion!

And walks away with its head.

You want to see what a grudge really looks like. Check out the last two matches between the Buccaneers and the Hellbound.

This is starting to get out of hand and when ever these teams meet on the pitch the level of ferocity gets so out of control that some are saying these guys are not playing Blood Bowl anymore but doing battle on the pitch.

Smack Down on the Hellbound Road

Guardians of the 1000 match club

But of course who can forget when the Demon Prince Kathaga bound the Hellbound and the Buccaneers into a unholy immortal Death grip pact? The Pact of BLOOD

The Hellbound VS the Buccaneers for me is awesome because Arktoris and I have so much fun playing against each other with these two teams. Most of the matches are legendary and fun and most of them at this point have names for the matches.

We remeber our matches by the names of the storylines.

The way Blood Bowl should be IMO.

Side Note: I tried to look up how many times the Bucs and Hellbound have locked horns and on page 1 it was 13 matches but page two of the head to head report is clitched so I cannot look up the final number of matches...I think that was around match 22 or so of Hellbound VS Buccaneers.

Foot note to the side note: Most of the time the Hellbound VS Buccaneers is a arranged match between us. So Iam starting to think Arktoris and I should announce when our match will be played. That way more coaches are aware of when the next instalment of the smack down will happen. That way more specs can enjoy the ride down the Hellbound Road.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2014 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Sea Buccaneers head to the locker room after another loss and the fans are "raining" the boo on top of them. Empty beer cans are flying from the upper deck and pounding the top of the dug out like hale stones. Coach is getting an ear full from the remaining fan faithful as he strides down the steps into the locker room. Coach takes one last look around and the Buc faithful have lost all heart. They have stopped showing up to the matches and now just hang out in the local sports bars wanting to not spend their gold at the stadium. Attendance on the Bucs side has slipped away to nothing but shadows and fans sitting around with paper bags over their heads.

Bucs are on one of their worsts slides in a long time. They are now inventing ways to lose games. The putrid nature of their "game" right now is vomit inducing. When you lose a close one in the final turns and the dice go south you cry to the heavens and curse NUFFLE. When it is a common occurance at the end of games you start to think this is not a NUFFLE thing but a you thing. The Bucs cannot, will not and just cannot finish out matches with out stinking up the joint with double skulls, miffed hand offs, blown passes and just down right terrible play. I thought AG4 was supposed to stop a lot of this stuff, I quessed wrong, it has gotten worse!

It is so bad my friends our Fan Factor has gone all the way down to 3.......THREE!!!!!!!!! How in the name of NUFFLE is that even possible? a big fat 3 FF!!!!!!

It is to the point of laughable and why not try to take it down to a 2? why not? atleast have something to shoot for?

Bucs will blow into Ulthuan ready to give it a shot but there will be no Buc fans in attendance. They are all going to stay home and throw rotten cabbage at their cabalvison ball and curse the Bucs name until this gets turned around.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2014 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Good Luck Buccs! Humanity is looking to you to persevere and represent as a top contender once again.
 Jump to: