35 coaches online • Server time: 18:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2008 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=289838
The Fumbbl Star Zombies see an opportunity to immortalize a new star when we have a bit higher tr/ts we will be seeking you out.

Remember folks if you don't go out of your way to kill good players AGING IS YOUR FAULT!!
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2008 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe, another "Hi, great ogre! Can I be given a chance to foul him to death?" type offer.

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2008 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

DOPE forgot he cant be immortalized as a Zombie meh it could have been grand but no. Stupid Big Buy Trait

Remember folks if you don't go out of your way to kill good players AGING IS YOUR FAULT!!
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2008 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikack reached 100 games last night. His inspired play once again lead the Buccanneers to victory. Looking back on his last 100 it is safe to say he has been a force on the Pitch and changes how the opposition approaches the game.

Game 100 Tested the Buccanners against the Ratzingerz Todeafeinde, the UI Champrions, a real test for the Buccanners. They came out of the match all smiles as they ground the rats into the pitch and walked away with the victory. Krikack now feels condifent that the team is allmost ready to go for the Lustrian Open.

Check out the 100th game. 100 game match report
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2008 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikacks Legend continues to grow!

Buccaneers got to test themselves last night against the Premier Human team the Hellfishes. Buccaneers prevail in the titanic matchup last night 3-2.

Game went back and forth for the first half and the start of the second. Both sides trading blows and fouls. Krikack was a little nervous for some reason going into the game and his performance level was way off the first half. Two Double Skulls and a failed dodge really dimmed the Bucs hopes. But when it counted Krikack on 2/5 he came through like a true legend. The Hellfish had a wide zone break away with two wingmen, easy go ahead score. Krikack blitzed and performed a classic GFI Multi-Block that blew up the 2 guarders and got right on top of the Hellfish catcher. Francesco, the Hellfish catcher, attempted to dodge away from Krikack and seal the victory. He dodged to the sideline but Krikack would not give in so easy. Krikack follows him for a pace and reaches out in desperation and gets ahold of Francesco's jersey and grabs tight. Krikack then lifts him off the ground and heaves him into row 8 for the delight of the fans. Francesco was Koed and will never forget getting heaved into the crowd by that big ugly. Buc fans come through, they get the loose ball and throw it back in the field of play right to DD "crash" Lewis who makes the perfect catch and sprints down field uncontested. Hands the ball off to "destroyer" and seals the victory on 2/8.

It was a fun game Hellfish. We will meet again for the rematch.

Bucs have played two "Majors" teams and the UI champ the last three games and have come out of the 3 game stretch with a 2-0-1 Record.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2008 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucker Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2008 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikacks spokesman, Handy Hank senior editor for the Moot Gazeete, releashed this press statement last night.
"Krikack is disappointed in the Buccaneers last 5 performances. The team is once again rebuilding after NUFFLE performed a deft over/under dice rape 3 games in a row were the Bucs lost 5 Stellar Players, two of them 51+ SPP. It is frustrating playing with only 8-10 men a game and the odds are heavily stacked against us. But you can count on me and Punisher Ware to reverse our dire fortunes and we will rise again. I dont just talk the talk I back it up with GOLD. SO any Buc fans who show up early for the game the first 2 rounds of Bugmans is on me. Just trying to give back to the fans in this desperate time."

Krikack is feeling the pressure of the last 5 games. 0-0-5 and getting slaugthered. JJ JOnes Jr owner of the Bucs is trying to scrap some cash to replenish his depleted Blitzer position as they are playing 2 short in that area. JJ Jones caused some fans to become very aggravated at him when it was rumored that he made a comment off the record, "Well if our damn fans would show up we could get some cash, our FF sucks at the moment and if the fans dont get off there gold then well Iam sure as hell not going to divert funds from my other ventures." Once the comment became public JJ back peddeled and said his comment was taken out of contxt and that he is 100% commited to fielding the premier Human team in the Fummbl league.

The pressure is on the Bucs ownership to get the ship straighted out and back on path. Lets just hope Krikack can get back on track and start bring some W's to the Bucs and a little cash to boot.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2008 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

A DARK DAY FOR KRIKACK AND THE BUCCANEERS

Last night at the Buccaneers training facility was a solemn occasion. The entire Bucs organization and 9,523 fans were in attendance at the funerals of the Bucs fallen comrades. The night air was heavy with rain as the Nuffle winds blew in from the coast. The last 5 games have scene the Bucs fortunes take a serious turn for the worse as 5 players on the Bucs squad were all killed on the field in the last 3 games. The fallen players were entobombed on Boot Hill out side of town with all the fan fare of fallen heroes. "We will never forget there acoomplishments and devastating blows that they laid on the opposition, BUT we will not surrender and we will not stop our quest to become the greatist Human team ever!!!" Coach Hicksey was allmost reduced to tears at the site of his former players, but some commentators saw the grim visage of Coach Hicksey and saw the determined look of a man with revenge on his mind and a inner fire that would melt the strongest opposition.

Let us all remember these fallen comrades and honor there indomitable compeitive spirits. WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

D "Punisher" Ware: Team captain for 97 games.
DD "Crash" Lewis
A. "Crasher" HaynesworthHis -st was to much to overcome and slowly succumbed to his terrible wounds, He died a few days later at his house with his loving family by his side.
B "Destroyer" LillyHis two -st injuries was to much to overcome as he just faded away, some suspect a agent of Nurgle for his death.
E "Yardage" Smith

389 SPP points lost, team TR/TS spirals into oblivion.

After the Ceremony Krikack and Coach Hicksey had a private party at the local pub to mourn with the fans over the loss of their firends and comrades. By the end of the night the pub was litterally on fire and burned down. Rumor has it that Coach and Krikack slowly got over the loss and got the fans so worked up into a killing frenzy that they stormed out of town in a wake of destruction and boarded a charter boat headed to Norsca to purify their warrior spirits in the northern wastes. Lets hope they make it back alive Buc fans.

Last edited by PainState on Jul 15, 2008 - 21:56; edited 3 times in total
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2008 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

DeMaio "D Punisher Ware was a consumate bloodbowl warrior in every sense of the word. He lived and died in the wake of violence and bloodshed...and that means he lived and died like a man!"

Hail!

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2008 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

One of the funniest events that I have been apart of happened last night. I will paraphrase the conversation.
The Situation:
Willow the treeman rookie gets an assist for a 2BD on Krikack. And here is what happened.

"That is a futile effort man, Willow does not have the skills neccesary to take on a Legend such as Krikack. He needs to pick on rookie linos to learn the ropes and the skills neccesary to take on Krikack."

WIllow throws the Block! Double Block, Double Block. Willow crashes to the ground. Armor roll 11 injury roll 10 SI-M!!!!

"I told you that was a futile effort man"
Krypton "LOL OMG" "I did not think you were serious"
Pain State: " I never joke when it comes to Krikack, he is all bussiness"

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2008 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Krikack Bone Tooth became the First ever Legend Ogre playing on a Human team last night. He did it the old fashion way by becoming the #3 highest scoring Big Guy on Fumbbl. 3 Ogres on Human teams have fell just shy of Legendary but Krikack blitzed, dodged through multiple TZ and GFI twice to reach the pinacle.
Krikack Bone Tooth
His Bio says it all so I will stop jumping up and down now.

I have to say inorder to get him to legendary status I had to inessence slag my team. Our win loss record is putrid and I lost so many players because I would only use my apoth on Krikack. But it all worked out in the end and now I can go about playing a balanced team and not worry about Krikack dying on my butt. He has acended into the Legends so its all gravey from this point on.

He had 3 Niggles at 176+ and he quaffed that potion so fast the apoth was amazed he did not get his hand ripped off once Krikack reached for it with loving eyes.

Congrats man!!

Dreadknights had the honor of playing against the mighty Kricack Bone Tooth! Smile
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2008 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikack and the Blood Sea Buccaneers are ready for the Lustrian. Krikack is very motivated to get the Bucs through the qualifiers and into the big show. The Bucs have had some serious match finding problems of late and have decided to use reverse psychology for the Lustrian. The Bucs are not really ready when it comes to priming the team with enough gold for Stars and Wizzys. Could not get a match over the weekend so I go 2 players on the cusp of 51+ and one for 31+. But maybe just playing the game with the intention that I will be the underdog and probally lose will take us over the top. We will see.

Franz Bueno reaching the top of ALL TIME greatiest human player. Well that is a stout accompishment BUT Krikack has been stirred up all day long about the "Disrespect". Krikack is the greatest in his mind, and the team he plays for competes in "majors" and takes on all comers. Krikack will show up that humie thrower who is all flash and no substance. Get Bueno in a major and then Krikack might come off his stance.

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2008 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn that guy is sick!!! What a monster!!! Great work!!
Pirrekurr

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2008 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

WOW!! That is the kind of player that I love. If we are in range and on GF at the same time the New Baby Dollz would love to play such a monster.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=150567

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2008 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

First round of the Lustrian was a stellar game for the Buccaneers and Krikack in particlular. Here is the first game match report for all of you Krikack fans out there.

Bucaneers come looking for a fight in the opening round of the lustrian and take it to the Smart Sets. The Bucs were very tense before the game as there carrer record vs Woodies is horrible.

Bucs get the opening kickoff and immediatly give the fans there monies worth in the opening minutes of the game. The Bucs blow the woodies off the LOS and Krikack bear hugs the Treeman and pulls him to the ground, wrestling him into a submission move. When to the dismay of the Smart fans and one very suprised ref. "Head Basher" whips out a dewalt chain saw, the stadium fills with that glorious sound of a 8 HP chainsaw running at max RPM. "Head Basher" dodges the ref as he immediatly calls a foul and tries to stop Basher. But it is to late. Krikack rolls the Treeman over into the perfect full nelson and "Head Basher" makes short work, wood is flying everywhere, the fans are going crazy as the bucs are handing out free 2X4's to the fans in row #1. The ref tackles "head basher" and confiscates the chain saw but the damage has been done. KIA tree littering the middle of the field, what a glorious sight! what carnage!

The rest of the half is the Krikack show as he gets the ball and proceeds to lumber down field with guarders all around. Smashing the woodies out of the way. the Bucs get a vicious Blitz move in that sends another Woodie to the afterlife and the Smarts retaliate with a vicious DP foul for a KIA but charlie the apoth is johnny on the spot and tends to the wounds. On 1/8 Krikack makes his "move" to the end zone and runs right over a overmatched woodie catcher and GFI's into the endzone.

Second half turned into a tactical struggle as the woodies pressed down the top wide zone and the bucs falling back in defense. Krikack wheels to the lower zone waiting for the reverse play. The Bucs grind the top wide move and a turn of chain push carnage ensues as a buc and Smart are "surfed" for the fans delight. The Smarts wheel out and go for the patented wood elf reverse to the lower zone but the Bucs are waiting and destroy that feeble catcher and get a key turnover. Bledsoe races in and picks the loose ball up and heaves it down field to a wide open catcher who sprints for the 2-0 lead.

Game was not sealed yet, but the smarts had two shots to set up a OTS and have a outside shot at a tie, but both times the blocking was all messed up and they could never get the play off.

It was a tense match and a lot of fun. It had it all, DEATH, chainsaws, DP's, good tactical moves, Krikack and some high flying elves.

Second round is set and the Buccaneers get to take on the Old School Hitters, a vicious Chaos team with CL/RSC coming out the butt. It will be a tough game but Krikack is ready for the challenge and take the Bucs over the top for the victory.