66 coaches online • Server time: 18:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
_bardo_

Post 7 Posted: Nov 02, 2003 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

This is for all who love Heavy Metal and Blood Bowl.

I have realized that there is a reasonable number of Metalheads in Fummbl to create a group for all of them in order to play our beloved game Blood Bowl, talk about our beloved music Metal and laugh at our own mistakes coz usually we are good people with pretty sense of humour Smile

If i have convinced you join me at
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=545

Depending on the people who join this group and the first KO tournament i have set we can decide to play a league or anything else.

SEE ya wether on a blood bowl pitch or in a Metal Show Wink
_bardo_ (Alvaro)
_bardo_

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2003 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

i have realized that many people have tried to join the groups and have created a team for it that doesnt follow the rules i wrote on the description due to a strange error Rolling Eyes that doesnt allow people (others than me) to read the description of the tournament. Thats why im pasting it here so more people can join Wink

***First tournament in Metal Bowl***

- ALL races from TOURNAMENT div are allowed

- Only NEWLY CREATED teams (ONE per coach) with metal themes (this means: players called as metal musicians or bands or something alike) will be accepted

- if you join plz dont delay playing your games (i think 1 game / week is enough; if your opponent doesnt answer plz tell me)

-HAVE FUN!!! plz laught at your opponent triple skulls, double 1, Blitzs in kickoff table, deaths....
BUT MOST IMPORTANT is to laugh at your OWN mistakes : P

Be free to hear good Heavy (Black, Death, Thrash, Power, Symphonic, Classical....) Metal as you smash your opponent´´s players Razz

I just wanna meet as many of fumbbl metaldudes as i can to create several leagues depending on the people who join

I hope this can help you so we can meet each other Wink
SpIkEdDeAmOn

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2003 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to everyone in this league but ive fucked up i deleted my team i dont know what effect it will have but anything i can do to solve any resulting problems i will do, so lets hope it can be fixed sorry guys my absent mind will be kept under more control in the future
 Jump to: