42 coaches online • Server time: 19:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cusi

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2003 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

For those with tourney ads and challenges for November 2003 GLN
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

there should be some limits to these "I challenge your goblins with my dwarfs" and "I challenge your amazons with team with 8 tackle-players from which only almost half has mighty blows" ...
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Good day eh!

The Lost Vegas Div-T Tournament of Champions is all full, thanks to those who applied, and my apologies to the teams that applied after the group was full.

<b>But</b> if you want, any of you can gamble Lost Vegas Tokens on the Games and enter the King of Lost Vegas Contest!

The more degenerate gamblers the better IMHO!

PM me if yer interested.

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2003 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>WWB BEGINS PLAY</b>

The Wide World of Bloodbowl began play this week in their inaugural 12 game season. I am hoping this will be the beginning of a long-term and enjoyable league. We have 4 divisions set up by region so that time zone mismatches won't be an issue. There is a restiction on bashy skills, as the intent of this league is to keep coaches/teams healthy and happy. We are also the 1st league to incorporate sudden death OT into the regular season games. Having played one already I have to tell you IT'S A BLAST.

Star Players are not wanted or allowed but wizards may be purchased at your own risk.

If you think you may be interested in year #2, please sign up for the <a href="http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=514">MINOR LEAGUE OF BLOODBOWL (MLB)</a> . Any team who plays 12 games in this group will be automatically invited into the WWB next season.

The other key to this league is finding 24 likeable guys who will stick it out till the end. The following coaches are in the WWB. Feel free to chat with them on IRC to get their thoughts and opinions :

Acheron_Styx \ Barash \ BunnyPuncher \ Caileanhawk \ Clayinfinity \ Darkwolf \ Flo711 \ Gertwise \ Indur \ LurkingGrue \ M0nty \ Mashandarius \ Michael_Warblade \ Miyuso \ Mordachai \ Mully \ Neverdodge \ oeuftete \ Psikobunny \ Shaqpooh \ Twahn \ Ug \ Valen-Swift \ Voodoo
 Jump to: