27 coaches online • Server time: 10:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2008 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodstock contacted me with the question if I would object to a Recordopedia-site, so we could give our good old Recordbook some extra bells and whistles.

I am pretty close to having all sections of it up to date, so expect an data update soonishly...

It is my firm wish to use the site as a sort of FUMBBL Hall of Fame site, a fansite with lots of bells and whistles. Upside of doing it via a site, and not via the forum, is that we could actually use a team for running this, instead of being completely dependent on my updates of the project and if I would ever go the way of the Dodo, the project wouldn't die with me.

Soooo, people with Elite Site=building skills, great ideas, great writing skills or great artwork please post here in this brainstorm=thread for the site.

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2009 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, I dont know if this is the place to ask for this, but didnt know where...
i was watching recordopedia and i saw that the longest streak without conceeding a kill was only 6, and I realized that my amazons had a 7 matches streak...and they want the rocord!!xDD
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2009 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3165 is the thread where you post it, you can also update it yourself at http://fumbbl.com/help:Team+Records

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2009 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm it seems my own Crazy Kings did a streak of 21 matches without conceding a kill and even 5 without conceding a single cas

Jump to: