44 coaches online • Server time: 19:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2003 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I started with only 2 rerolls, so I had to use my cash to buy those 140k rerolls later.

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2003 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

SamSagace wrote:
Well... yes having 4 mummies is strong. As well as having 3 big guys and the possibility to have 2 more 4 STR players with the chaos pact team. And the later has access to one AG 4 gutter runner (and the rest is AG 3).

yes... but don't forget that your 4 mummies can use rerrolls and don't have flaws... while the Big Guys have flaws AND can't use rerolls... yer mummies always move and all that... their WA will get stuck sometimes... the troll will be really stupid if left without assistence and the ogre will bonehead.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2003 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, also don't forget that the khemri team was made official while the pact teams were dropped to house rules status. Comparing to something that was tossed out as unbalanced isn't good for much. =)

The Finishing Touch
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Eghost has it right - just ask any poor dark elf coach drooling over the price on an identical high elf thrower...

Khemri teams do fine cashwise - the linemen are cheap enough to ensure that. GW is much better served by presenting BALANCED teams over mathematically LOGICAL ones.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

cp is a not cheap so you can affor the 2nd and 3rd BG only late , so not unbalancing in first ten matches .
Khemri blitz-ra i am not making some mistakes can take str , so are better then wight and should cost same ( balanced with having ag 2 ) .
thro-ra is like human thower with -1mov , -1ag,-1 av but have regen so should cost 50k , like skellies are human lineman with -1 mov , -1 ag ,-1av but reg and costs 30k .
 Jump to: