39 coaches online • Server time: 09:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Time to vote for the best team.
The Hall of Fame is nice and all, but this time you Fumbblers decide!

Code:
Current Scores:
Dead Bunnies United...................+35   <--- WINNER!!!
Nachtburg Ancients....................+27   <--- Killed off!!! (2nd)
Rhazgul's Judgement...................+20   <--- Killed off!!! (3rd)
Evolution of Undead Pixels............+16   <--- Killed off!!! (4th)
Nandorins.............................+9    <--- Killed off!!! (5th)
Lone Stars............................+11   <--- Killed off!!! (7th)
Terrifying Anarchists of Naggaroth....+11   <--- Killed off!!! (7th)
Darkie's Dreams.......................+6    <--- Killed off!!! (8th)
Divine Assassins......................+5    <--- Killed off!!! (9th)
Clint Eastwood Roles..................+4    <--- Killed off!!! (10th)
Hellbound Charioteers.................+1    <--- Killed off!!! (11th)
Sleeper in Metropolis.................+1    <--- Killed off!!! (12th)
Lavino Fighting Hellfishes............0     <--- Killed off!!! (13th)
Altdorf Juvenile Delinquents..........+3    <--- Killed off!!! (14th)
Forest Fools..........................+2    <--- Killed off!!! (15th)
Doomy Diggers.........................+2    <--- Killed off!!! (16th)
Startrek.nl...........................+2    <--- Killed off!!! (18th)
Schmerztal Darkbones..................+2    <--- Killed off!!! (18th)
Copenhagen Trippers...................-9    <--- Killed off!!! (19th)
New Baby Dollz........................-10   <--- Killed off!!! (20th)
LRB5 Takes Us.........................-14   <--- Killed off!!! (21th)
Khorne's Scorn........................-9    <--- Killed off!!! (22th)
Paladins of Purple....................-13   <--- Killed off!!! (23th)
K.A.O.S...............................-19   <--- Killed off!!! (24th)
Blood Falcons.........................-19   <--- Killed off!!! (25th)
Inkaprettatori........................-16   <--- Killed off!!! (26th)
Competitive Eaters....................-22   <--- Killed off!!! (27th)
Extraordinary Brotherhood.............-16   <--- Killed off!!! (28th)

THE CONTENDERS (in red you can find the teams already voted off)
(I choose the teams arbitrarily, so you might disagree with me... I hope not, but in case... go create your own thread Very Happy)

Lavino Fighting Hellfishes
660 games - The oldest and most famous human team on Fumbbl. Kings of marketing, they brought medals, helmets and fluff in the arid world of Bloodbowl while keeping their fighting spirit. Coached by JanMattys

Dead Bunnies United
411 games - The feared Undead Bunnies, disturbing pics and awesome skills on the pitch. Coached by Synn

Rhazgul's Judgement
652 games - One of the teams that gave "brutality" a new meaning. Coached by Naama

Blood Falcons
243 games - Love them or hate them, they were the first to play in TR brackets no one else ever dreamt of. They put their mark on a whole Fumbbl era. Coached by Malthor

Nandorins
1106 games - Simply put, the greatest high elf team to ever set foot on a Bloodbowl pitch. Coached by Kfoged.

Hellbound Charioteers
359 games - Other teams play, Charioteers kill. Coached by Arktoris

Doomy Diggers
420 games - Longest living Chaos Dwarf team on Fumbbl, the Diggers are to CDs what the Hellfish is to Humans. They set a standard for all Chaos Dwarfs to follow. Stable of the former superlegend Meuh. Coached by Cloggy.

Competitive Eaters
89 games - When you're a Dwarf team, and still everybody would love to coach you at least once, you know you've made it into legendom. Currently Fumbblers' wet dream, and nowhere near the end of their career. Coached by JackDaniels

Extraordinary Brotherhood
110 games - Good heroes make great villains... and this is the Chaos answer to the Eaters. Currently the other super heavyweight of Fumbbl. You might not like how they made it up there, but be sure to lower the tone when you complain... they could hear you, block you, kill you and pee on your corpse faster than you can say "birthday". Coached by Alibaba.

Sleeper in Metropolis
1051 games - One can only imagine how many wolves a team can lose in 1051 games, right? A true legendary team, these necros have seen everything in their career. Probably twice. And they still fight on. Coached by Kenty

New Baby Dollz
1038 games - A team made for fun, a team made with the only porpose to play ball, a team that shrugs off all the voices about zons being the choice of the cherrypicker. A team that will always give you the best playing experience. Coached by Pirrekurr

Khorne's Scorn
1000 games - ...and 666 losses. A sign of fate, for a team willing to hear Nuffle's advice about skills. Coached by KhorneliusPraxx

Forest Fools
918 games - A woodie team who plays them all, the Fools have to be in this list. Beaten, but never vanquished. The true woodies way. Coached by Mr_Launcher

Inkaprettatori
846 games - ...and +2287 cas difference. Half the Fumbblers shiver when they hear this name. Another love or hate team, Inkaprettatori set a standard for all bashers for a very long time on this site. Coached by Buskopanz

Clint Eastwood Roles
822 games - The Roles made their coach what he is today. What is he, you ask? a Zen Master Fouler. 'Nuff said. Coached by Manbush

Nachtburg Ancients
606 games - What's so special about this team? Try coaching Vampires for so many games. Then try to do it with a winning record. Then try again... this time without elfbowling or cherrypicking. Got this far? No? Then I suppose you are not as cool as the Ancients, after all. Coached by Burnalot

Darkie's Dreams
542 games - One of the best Dark Elf teams, with an amazing record against a wide range of opponents. Often forgotten, the Darkie's Dreams have "winners" tatuated all over their bodies and souls. Coached by Sinner

Lone Stars
493 games - A true nightmare of a Chaos team, the Lone Stars are the flag team of one of the best coaches around. Always ready for a bashy brawl, the Stars built themselves the hard way. A truely legendary franchise. Coached by Qaz

Altdorf Juvenile Delinquents
433 games - If the Hellfishes are the glow, the Delinquents are the show. Probably the most successful human team around. Coached by Hank

Paladins of Purple
407 games - No DP Chaos team with such a w/t/l record? Now that's the sign that coaches still have their say in this stupid game of luck. Great team, great style. Coached by Purplechest

Divine Assassins
322 games - My personal skaven favourite. This team will never bow down, will never kneel, will never ask for a break. Instead, they will run to you, will outplay you, and will outscore you in a blink of an eye. Superb coaching is just the sugar on top. Coached by Fanatic

Startrek.nl
1001 games - When you're a wood elf, you play in the E.L.F., and you play 1001 games straight, you deserve glory. Nothing more to add to one of the historical franchises on Fumbbl. Coached by Rijssiej

Evolution of Undead Pixels
178 games - The Father of all the Evolution teams. Coached by Habeli

Terrifying Anarchists of Naggaroth
302 games - The only Fumbbl team to make it into the official Ruleset. Yes, you can find the Anarchists in the official LRB5. What more do you need to be considered great? TR900??? Well, it's 910 actually! Coached by EvolveToAnarchism

LRB5 Takes Us
84 games - Not many games, but all of them utterly violent. This behemoth of a team has set new heights in the art of disembowelment. Coached by Jesperius

K.A.O.S
120 games - Orcs as tough as they get. Tried desperately to find a flaw in their lineup... and just couldn't. Impressive winning record, impressive reliability. The true Greenz way. Coached by f0rd

Schmerztal Darkbones
872 games - First of my two exceptions of the "one team per coach" rule. This team is the current leader in the cas difference stat of all Fumbbl, with an astonishing +2415. Can't be kept out of the race, can it? Coached by Burnalot

Copenhagen Trippers
116 games - My second exception to the "one team per coach" rule. I mean, Amazons with 116 games, 100 of which against Dwarfs and Chaos Dwarfs... and with a winning record. Is that Madness? THAT! IS! FUMBBL!!! Coached by Fanatic

The rules are simple:
Every round starts at 22pm Fumbbl time and lasts 24h. During that time every coach can post only ONCE in this thread writing

Hurt NAMETEAM
Heal NAMETEAM

Every Hurt grants -1 to that team score, and every Heal grants a +1. Every round, the lowest score team will be killed off, till only one will remain. Every day (i.e. at 9 am) I will update the scores in a post. After my post, the next round can begin.

Last edited by JanMattys on %b %21, %2008 - %09:%Sep; edited 48 times in total
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

ROUND 1 STARTS NOW

Heal Lavino Hellfishes
Hurt K.A.O.S

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

HURT Hellfishes (blowing of own trumpet)
HEAL KAOS

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hurt: Blood Falcons
Heal: Divine Assassins

__Synn
SillySod

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hurt Hellfish

Heal Clint Eastwood Roles

Via means of a foul and zombie resurection....

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

"Bah" at the blowing trumpet comment. You don't even imagine how much time it took to write that post... and it doesn't look like a Hellfish-only post to me..

anyway, free to vote as you like Very Happy
Keep voting, people!

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hurt Extraordinary Brotherhood
Heal Competitive Eeaters

Last edited by Rijssiej on %b %27, %2008 - %15:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

ROLES!

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
ROLES!

Just so you know, I don't consider this a vote.
Come on guys, it'll be enough of a pain to count the votes if they are written the right way...

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

HURT NEW BABY DOLLZ
HEAL LRB5 TAKES US
Janzki

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hurt: Blood Falcons
Heal: Rhazgul's Judgement

-Douglas Adams
pac

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
"Bah" at the blowing trumpet comment. You don't even imagine how much time it took to write that post... and it doesn't look like a Hellfish-only post to me..

Bah! You tricksy self-publicist! Razz
Reisender

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

hurt blood falcons - for general cheesyness
heal hellfishes (cause those poor fishes suffered one of the worst turn 16 TD ever vs my rats)
SneakyFox

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

so many good teams to choose from... have to promote the insane Finns though.

<b>Hurt: Competitive Eaters
Heal: Evolution of Undead Pixels
</b>

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hurt Blood Falcons
Heal Nandorins
Include Links
 Jump to: