53 coaches online • Server time: 19:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AlphaX

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2003 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

make the "ref eye" icon have some mouse over text so you know what the condition of the ref is.
i.e., got the ref, or ref is watching you, or ref is watching foe., ...

change the background color of the play window to the color of the active player - or make some other easy non evasive visual clue that the game is waiting on you...

The client is excellent, and it is very nice that SkiJunkie is actively updating the program.

ty,
Alpha
veron

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2003 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

And while we are on the ref subject... Could we please have an image of the BB ref model instead of that evil, evil eye?! It's haunting me in my dreams, I tell ya.

Far from being an important fix, but when you feel like doing something trivial Ski... Smile

Excellent job all around, keep up the good work!

/ veron
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2003 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

veron wrote:
And while we are on the ref subject... Could we please have an image of the BB ref model instead of that evil, evil eye?! It's haunting me in my dreams, I tell ya.

If you dream about the IGMEOY eye, then it may be a sign of a bigger problem, you know?
Well, I'm not going to touch that one, but you can replace the eye yourself, with one easy step. Find the picture you want and scale/crop it down to 62 pixels wide by 40 pixels high. Rename it to 'eye.gif' and drop it into your 'pics' folder, overwriting the aforementioned evil eye.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, Mojo. That eye is just plain "wrong". No offense SkiJunkie. For all I know, it could be part of someone you love. Either way, I think I'm going to search for something a bit more "cartoonish".

C. J.
Perox

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

About trivialities, maybe you could make it so, SkiJunkie, that the balloon text over the weather conditions explains in short terms the effects of the weather. My stupid boneheadedness always makes me check the living rulebook everytime the weather is something other than perfect nice bloodbowl weather....I just can't remember the precise effects...doh! Rolling Eyes

Perox.
Shorty

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the first time your star player dies on a failed GFI in a blizzard, you'll learn a new one...

C. J.
Janzki

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2003 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody else having problems with the font size in the skill box? At least I am. Every now and then I have to dig up the html-roster to see the skills of a player with loooong skill listing, because the box won't show all of them. There's a slider I know, but in certain cases it's just not working.

A way to adjust the font size of the skill lists would be a very nice feature.

-Janzki
Shorty

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2003 - 05:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I usually identify and become intimately familiar with the skills of any players that will require scrolling before the game. Since it usually occurs with big guys, you can usually ignore the first 4 or 5 skills.

C. J.
Skeety

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2003 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmmmmmmmm..................bit of a big request really, would love some kinda handicap system to help make a game of it with tr 100 teams, nothin like full deathzone rules but just a little summat for us new guys (but then i'm a new guy so if i were u i'd ignore me till i know what i'm on about Very Happy )
 Jump to: