62 coaches online • Server time: 22:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
westerner

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2008 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Doomy wrote:
Well, they didn't prosper, but I'm happily playing norsemen in Ranked. I do believe I've turned into a BB addict.

Hey Doomy. I'm relatively new as well, joined about 4 months ago. I've become quite addicted to BB, especially to the new Blackbox division.

Nice to see other new players on the site. Maybe we can connect sometime and play a game.

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2008 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. I'd be delighted to play you sometime. It's too late at night to start a game right now, but keep an eye out for me.
westerner

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2008 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Doomy wrote:
Thanks. I'd be delighted to play you sometime. It's too late at night to start a game right now, but keep an eye out for me.

I have a feeling we're in different time zones (I'm on US Eastern) but I'll keep an eye out for you. Happy Bloodbowling!

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2008 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in the UK, so our timezones couldn't be much more different. Still, we'll hook up sooner or later, I'm sure.
Knightskyy

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2009 - 04:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys!

Just another newby here, so I thought I'd chime in also. I just joined the site, so I'm hoping to get my first game in soon too. Smile

It's great to see other new players being made welcome here. I'm looking forward to playing y'all. :}
westerner

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2009 - 04:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy. I see you made Humans in [A], probably a good place to start. The User Guide has lots of useful info. Welcome!