54 coaches online • Server time: 16:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2008 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

skeletor wrote:
Now you have showed me the stats, but my point still stand, i will not consiter that a healty envirement for av7 teams, if there is nothing that make em get just a littel less bash games.

no it's not a healthy environment for av7 teams...

nor is it a healthy environment for av2-6 or av8-12 teams either....avoiding the use of a standard motto involving the words "blood" and "bowl" around here, the game itself is not a healthy environment....what do you expect from a game that praises when players die?

there is going to be *nothing* implemented that ensures that your precious pixels get bashed on any less than any other team....of course i can't guarantee that since i'm obviously not the one coding the system, but if christer's motivations follow his words, good luck on ever seeing something like that implemented....

skeletor wrote:
I have hat 3 B teams skaven/orc/DE my DE got killed and i hat too retire em : (
Thats 2 soft and 1 bash, if we all hat 2 soft and 1 bash then there would be no problem at all, ewen if it´s like my team is now 1 soft 1 bash it wout still not be a problem.

people are free to play whatever they want...if coaches want to make 2 soft and 1 bash, more power to them....but there is nothing that says they should or they are required to....some coaches hate coaching soft teams, some hate coaching bash teams....not every coach on here has the same motivations as you do....

skeletor wrote:
Where in my post do you see that im complaning about too many bash teams?

hmmm...probably the point where you started complaining that av7 teams were going to face 80% bash and that's it....

skeletor wrote:
My point in the post is that we shoud not remove the tweak that ensure that av7 teams can surive. So it really dident matter if i hat 10 orc teams in B, it´s not about the races, but about the tweak.

um...what "tweak"?...there is no tweak that ensures that av7 teams can survive....

and frankly, by you saying that the non-existent "tweak" should be removed, is contradicting your entire complaint in the first place...

so which is it?....less bash, or less survivabiility?...or maybe i'm just confused, which granted, is quite possible at 12pm with no sleep...

skeletor wrote:
Please read Synn´s and my post then you will find out that bash vs bash games have nothing too do whit my post

i'm quite well aware of what your complaints were....but thank you for the condescension...please leave it to the professionals in the future....

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: