13 coaches online • Server time: 06:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should coaches who retire a team be allowed to carryover A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. points?
Yes, they coached the matches they deserve the points.
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Yes, but they should be penalized points in artistic impression because retiring teams is not for fearless A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. coaches.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No, retiring is like quitting therefore you should lose all your points.
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Yes, but only the points that the coach earned for challenges, contests and artistic impression.
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

grimfang

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2003 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok.... well.... um...... It has not been a happy day for the Gnadsmashers. Guess they drank just a bit much last night. Accepted the challange from the biggest dogs in the yard.. Interesting Times (sounds like a cheesy supermarket tabloid... but hey, whatever works.) The Gnadsmashers were crused 3-1... suffered too many casulties to count.
Then... less than 5 minutes after the game ended, they were challenged by Coup de Grace... a gaggle of tree hugging, spear chucking, hairy jungle wenches. The chicks saw that the norse would be forced to play without their THREE top players, and had not replaced their dead yet... so the opportunistic tramps took advantage. Another UGLY 3-1 loss for the Gnadsmashers. God... please.. just let me get a @#$#**^@ recovery game in. Not sure.. but i MUST have played more anarchist games than anyone at this point.
Interesting Times(Mezir TR 307) 3 - The Gnadsmahers (grimfang TR274)1
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=18351

Coup de Grace (tr 239) 3 - Gnadsmashers (tr 253) 1
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=18408
UglyToy

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2003 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

3 Warpstone Jesters
3 Skullsnappers

The first and last ever game of the Jesters in ANARCHIST started of in fine form, with the magnificent Gutter Runners sprinting past a motionless Skullsnapper offence to pluck the ball from their throwers feet and pass it back to safety in their own half. A few turns and cunning dodges later the score was 1-0.

Much blood and battering later half time was reached with the scores at 2-1 to the Jesters.

After halftime the Jesters recieved the kick and attempted to score a quick TD to put the game out of reach. But the block magnet that was the Rat Ogre Rigsby was knocked down and viciously stamped by a crowd of orcs. When the dust settled the prone and broken form of Rigsby lay on the floor, unmoving. In the stunned silence that followed Shadowbite stepped over the line to score.

Unfortunately for the Jesters this terrible loss proved a breaking point, and unable to hold the green wall of muscle facing them folded like an oregami flower. Many injuries later the skullsnappers crossed the line twice more and managed to tie the seemingly lost game.

The Skaven coach was unavailable for comment, last seen slinking into a sewer in the direction of Clan Eshin Hold, possibly to hire an assasin for the Skullsnapper coach Peikko...

[TEAM RETIRED]

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2003 - 05:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The Soft Fuzy Dwarves are really sorry for taking too long and starting to play. They are currently locked up in the Middle Mountain Tournament in which they hope to relieve Evo of his nasty Dark Elves. Yes 2 dirty players and a team full of Mighty Blower are on a war path. Sorry Evo no hard feels, I figure that the 7th time is the lucky time for the Soft Fuzy ones. But I will take all challenges when the Tournament ends or if I somehow manage to lose.

Later Moxy
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2003 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Moxy wrote:
But I will take all challenges when the Tournament ends or if I somehow manage to lose.

Later Moxy

Good news fellow anarchists, you will soon have some Soft Fuzy Dwarves to rip to shreds.

As Always,

Evolve To Anarchism

Check out the Soft Fuzy Dwarves soon to be disappointed cheerleaders:
http://www.ncf.ca/~ao649/softfuzydwarves.html
grimfang

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2003 - 06:48 Reply with quote Back to top

the Gnadsmashers (258) 2 vs. Shampoo Sluperssz 9215) 2

The rematch! Round two! The Gnadsmasher's quest for justice!
Ok.. it did not go exactly as planned. Read the report, and see how the norse manged to throw away a sure victory... literally!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=19020
Mezir

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2003 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

In a reckless bid for suicide, the Crashers (SpIkEdDaEmOn) challenged their fellow - but far more experienced - Norse competitors - Interesting Times!

Much to the dismay of the Scourge of the North (this is what Four Happy Casualty likes to call IT) neither the Crashers star Ogre, nor their star Blitzer showed up for the game! Much booing ensued, and Interesting times handed out a whopping 6 - 0 to the Crashers and left unsatisfied.

Match Report

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2003 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

In a reckless bid for suicide, and something of a quest for revenge for Gutter Cheese being booted from the Middle Mountain Bowl (and just kicked around in general), Blood Freaks (r3) challenged their fellow - but far more experienced - mutant competitors - Hometown Rat Boys (CJ)!

284 - 209 = 75 / 15 = 5
Blood Freaks [2] - [1] Hometown Rat Boys

Blood Freaks [16]
Hometown Rat Boys [-6]

Booyashaka! Check the match report for one reporter's take on the brutal match that saw Biff carted off the field in the first half, and 13 total casualties throughout. In a quiet moment of reflection after the match, star Chaos Warrior Raaargh said "All praise is due Khorne, blood be unto him. I EAT WEAK RATS! STUPID RATS I EAT THEM! AAAARGH! I HATE RATS! CRUSH AND KICK! STUPID RATS! I PASS AND SCORE! DO GOOD! I EAT RATS NOW! RRRAAAAAAGH!"

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=20107
PhilMan

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2003 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

The Reptilions (TR158 me) challanged Coup de grace (TR263 sceadeau)
final score: 5-1 to Coup de grace

this match could have gone better for me, apart from losing 5-1, i managed to get my two best saurus killed by fouls, fouls i tell you, grrrr

"Best Bar in This Street"
r3

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2003 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Code:
    L33t SpIkEd DeAmOn Crashers
       Are first to arrive;
    Blood Freaks issue a challenge.

The Norse are hurt but Freaks fear
       Their Ogre (plus Strength)
    And their three frenzy Blitzers.

Mezir's nine casualties
        last match: impressive.
    Freaks could only manage four.

First half, Freaks got both their scores
      Second half, no scores
    Because of bad pickups, blocks.

The Match Report is below
       But not much is said
    About the match, just Freaks' quotes.

(We just win and win and win,
       Inexplicably
    Fan Factor goes down again.)

..............Match Report

..............199 - 177 = 22 / 15 = 1
..............(r3) Blood Freaks [2] - [0] Crashers (SpIkEdDeAmOn)

..............Blood Freaks [11]
..............Hometown Rat Boys [-1]
grimfang

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2003 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

The Gnadsmashers (247) 1 vs Blood Freaks (207) 1

Dammit!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=20526
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2003 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

What a day for bloodbowl. Pouring rain and a soggy pitch greets our teams today. Coup De Grace recieved the first kickoff, and started the game with a foul on Grot Teef Wannabee, in what was to be the first dirty play of a long dirty game. The ladies tossed in a quick score while the gobbos where still trying to get unstuck from the mud. The gobbos came back strong though, making a quick gobbo toss to tie the score. The ladies made a poor start in the rain, failing to pickup the now slimy and raind renched ball. A quick footed wanker wasable to show the ladies how it's done, grabbing the ball and running for all he was worth. The lone amazon blitzing him failed to do any more then push him towords the goal, and he quickly darted away for the score. The gobbo fans were so excited the riots until the half closed out. The new half saw the wether clear up completely, with the goblins recieving. The gobbos got the half off right, with crowd favorite Rotten git being lobbed for the score before the ladies heard the starting whistle. The first few turns proceded to see the ladies kicking the Wankers while they were down, coming up from 3-1 to 3-3 and sending a good number of the wankers to the box with brocken bits, including the rookie ogre. The amazons then came together to gang foul star ogre passe Grum Greenteef to death. The apothecary was unable to do a thing, and the Wankers suffered another devestating player loss. The remaining gits spent the rest of the game trying to knock over an opponent so could return the mass foul but again, had no luck. A dark day in Wankers history indeed.
grimfang

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2003 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Sleeper (213) 6 vs. The Gnadsmashers (266) 1

i lost BIG. again. becomming a habit. minor bug occured during the game, but it did not effect the score. I got whipped.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=20674
r3

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2003 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

donaldtroll's Chaos team Lord Fiskes Despoilers (TR216), worshipers of Nurgle or someone generally inferior like that, sought a match with Khorne's most blessed children, r3's Blood Freaks (TR194). The passion was high as these teams clashed, for the Blood Freaks had never faced a team that was significantly stronger than itself before. The Despoilers were able to field no fewer than 6 players with ST of 4+ (yow). Couple that with the recent death of star Chaos Warrior Raaargh, and their first non-victory in the ANARCHIST League, and this was a team clearly in position for a significant letdown. They didn't let that happen.

It's worth noting that the Blood Freaks fans continue to flee in droves. This was evidenced today by a Pitch Invasion at the end of the game, after the Freaks' 2nd score. The Despoilers' fans were angry and brutal, hospitalizing two of the Freaks' players. The real focus of the fans' anger was Chaos Warrior Yaaargh, who had just scored, and he only narrowly escaped death (though he'll have that limp for the rest of his days).

216 - 194 = 22 / 15 = 1
Blood Freaks [2] - [0] Lord Fiskes Despoilers

Blood Freaks [13]
Lord Fiskes Despoilers [-3]

Match Report
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2003 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

COLDSTONE
This reporter, among others, have gathered on the steps of Asperon Thorn's office in the city of Coldstone to hear him announce the results of his latest matches.

Asperon Thorn approaches the podium, looks down, and starts reading off his speech.
"The Cold Stone's issued two challenges this last week for two victories. The first challenge, in order to warm into the tournament, was against a long time thorn-in-my-side, The Grotty Little Wankers. Our only regret was that with the premature passing of Grot Teef, we were unable to dispatch him ourselves. The score was 4-3 which allowed us to earn 10 Anarchist points"
(192-181)/15 +10(win) + 1(point difference) -1 (oppressor penalty) = 10.733 points (Evo can round later)

"You can read about the game here, Coldstone Exploiter front Sports Page 03/14/2003"

"Our second game was against the ssssilly lissszards the Ssshampo Sssslurperssss." Asperon Chuckles. "My boys caused another blow to Lustrian pride by winning 4-0 allowing us to earn another 15 Anarchist points. You can read the headlines at
Times of Anarchy Sports backpage 03/15/2003"
(203-186)/15 + 10(win) + 4(point difference) = 15.133

Asperon Thorn then looks up from the podium and stares straight at the camera, "One last thing, I recieved a letter from the Havoc Wolfpack challenging my boys. I say to them, Name the Time and the Place and We will be there to. . . ." Asperon paused momentarily while an aid whispers in his ear. The only thing that that was heard was Asperon turning back and exclaiming "ORCS!?!"

"As I was saying," he continues, "Obviously, The wolfpack has more important things to do, and we will be quite happy to wait until thier earliest convience to engage in a friendly match. In fact I will send some aids . . ." darts a look to the aid he was just talking to "in order to arrange a good time, and to help them read a calender."

This reporter knows just what kind of "help" Asperon is capable of, we might not see that match until sometime next year or later.
 Jump to: