30 coaches online • Server time: 01:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
James_Probert

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2013 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalfort wrote:
I was on for the draw James but he dodged from 3 DT skinks to score 2-1 on turn 16... oh and Morg killed me 1 game old Kroxi... couldnt afford a new one so bought a 6th Saurus and will be trying to get some bash Top 25 entries for a change... thank Dan Da Man if you have to play me soon Smile

Well then...

Thanks, Dan Da Man!

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2013 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

The Wooden Spoon has been played and is now over.

It was a close game, with a couple of nasty deaths (including Godshill's best player) and just one TD to separate the teams. All in all a good game against a good coach.

Godshill Gladerunner 1-0 Nettlestone Nigel and Friends

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2013 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Royston - yes that was a close, bloody game of Blood Bowl in which our captain made the supreme sacrifice Shocked Obviously your boys wanted revenge for the lineman he killed earlier! Actually I think you've been quite cunning - just noticed in the WIBBL records all the winners of the final match have been listed for the Wooden Spoon, rather than the losers Laughing
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2013 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

WIBBL Season 13 KO Cup
1/4Final Newport Stompers vs Gatcombe Catacomb

Another team captain makes the supreme sacrife in this game Rusty Pieces literally fell to pieces after he failed a daring pick up and was blocked in next turn. Still the team manages to win the toss for the OT kick were eventually we manage to kill a wolf with the spiked ball! (Who's idea was that!?!Glaring at Dalfort!) Luckily our ghoul manages to run the ball in. A bloody game vs a team we hadn't beaten before and in all honesty we required some good dice to do it! These orcs always put up a good fight.
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2013 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

WIBBL semi final
St Lawrence's Forsaken vs Gatcombe Catacomb

Winning the toss but chosing to kick was not a good idea for the Gatcombe coach. As they see a zombie smashed beyond regen and another ko'd they were down on numbers. We were struggling to find a rythm and outpositioned ourselves gravely. Dodgy wolf makes it in the snow to the endzone to end it 2-0. The loss of the team captain still is affecting Catacomb it seems. Well on the upside, necro's are in the finals. On to face something Chaosy, Beastmen or Dwarves what will it be?
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2014 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 15 is coming up soon, space for 7 or 8 rookie teams, from reliable coaches to form a brand new division of all rookie teams. racial restrictions apply
contact me for details.
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2014 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Guess whos back..... Shades is back and so are the skulls
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=765004

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2014 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

looking for 2-4 more teams for the rookie division of wibbl
currently the only races NOT available are

Chaos Dwarf
High Elf
Human
Skaven
Undead

contact me please before submitting team, its a 10 day per round format with teams needing to be named after places on the isle of wight Smile
albinv

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2014 - 10:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I was interested in joining the W.I.B.B.L. before, found myself some leagues now though.
But id like to know for the future, or in case i still find the time for another league, are you taking coaches from different countries as well?

I always assumed this one was reserved for the islanders, or a UK thing at least and therefore didnt apply.
In any case good luck filling those slots quick!
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2014 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, good question. We aim for coaches in an European type time zone for ease of scheduling, or if from further away a coach who is very flexible and understands that 95% of our coaches are in and want to play in European time zones, thanks for your question Smile
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2014 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

looking for two more teams
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Heya all, what's happening with Division 2 round 5, Deadlines past and still a game to play assume its scheduled or something?

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

yes Smile
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2014 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Another season draws to a close. Can I nag about having some League Stats be conjured up by a stato God... and also a season 15 badge (and later) need doing Sad

Who can weave their magic here?

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2014 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

ive asked easily about stats, badges im less sure about.
you make some good points tho and for the wider community bobafettsmum, who founded this league many moons ago, has just reached 100 games with his team Smile
 Jump to: