58 coaches online • Server time: 23:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
blocknroll

Post   Posted: May 09, 2014 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

there has been some progress on stats, details to follow
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2014 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on details... Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2014 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

as you asked so nicely Wink

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=8972&op=view
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2014 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on link it via the WIBBL STATS icon Smile
And cool work too.

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2014 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

well i probably cpuldnt work out how to do that could i Wink
also all time will have changed maybe since the cup season
thirdly, thanks for badgering me, it was fun and i like stats fluff Smile
lemf

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2015 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Where have all the previous seasons results stats and standings gone?
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 01, 2015 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

In tense match, my Chaos just about held out against a chainsaw waving loon on bobafettsmum's Orc team - the Chainsaw star was also supported by two bribes for the ref and some stunningly strong armour!

However, Scream my one and only remaining original squad 100+ game player died horribly on the pitch (he wanted to go that way) and nasty coach Wotfudboy refused to send out the apoth.

Unrest in pieces Scream... and burn in the fires of Chaos.

Last edited by Wotfudboy on %b %23, %2015 - %22:%May; edited 1 time in total
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 23, 2015 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like Cyrus-Havoc's Seaveiw Jimmy team did me a favour as his Chaos Dwarves beat DrDeath's Godshill Gladerunners Wood Elf team. With no-one within 3 points of my team it looks like the Newchurch of the Damned have got their claws on their 4th Premiership title. Image

It has come at notable cost this season. Scream my one and only remaining original squad 100+ game player. Everyone in the league will quite rightly rejoice as another claw/MB player returns to the bosom of the Dark Gods. He made 102 appearances out of 107 games, only sustaining 1 small decrease in speed, and made 509 blocks for a return of 43 casualties... so not quite the fearsome killer some would make him out to be.

Newchurch have 3 more Claw/MB beastman of similar build:
Spawn II has a double niggle and isn't long for this world as his -ag will mean he can't easily dodge away from trouble.
Flames II has -ma as his horns have grown oversized slowing him down.
Wrath II has -av meaning that he is more susceptible to a decent block.

However, there remain 3 players that make the backbone of 'the Damned':
The iconic legend Minotaur, High Priest Klunk II, has notched up an awesome 70 casualties in 83 games (and 2, yes 2x interceptions and a 1x TD).
The clue is in the name, Minister Malevolence III, hit hard this season, as he reached Legend status, and the Lords of Chaos bestowed the final gift of Tackle unto him. blocknroll's Amazons were the first team to suffer this new slugging power as the Newchurch of the Damned Minister inflicted 5 casualties on the league commissioner... probably not a very bright move!
The final part of the trio, but a match winner in his own right, and every wizards target, is Minister Maliciousness, with his 273 SPP's, No.6 all time highest League Chaos player, and No.3 all time League Chaos Warrior.

Newchurch now have a new challenge ahead of them as they gradually train up the new Beastmen with non-claw/MB combinations. They've never had Piling On, and frankly haven't needed it... 31 casualties this season alone says it all... but Cyrus-Havoc's Chaos Dwarves and gibby33 Necros are the only other teams in the Premiership likely to field a Claw/MB combo, and keeping up with our team rating consistently over 190/190. With the special custom league rules in place, the key would be to knock monsters over and foul them to death and hope numbers win you the game. But, let's not rule out the challenge of the agility teams, as us bashy teams have to remember we have to handle these high movement, high agility leaping loons too!

Thanks to blocknroll for running the league still, and I suspect we can only survive so many chainsaw wielding stars, fireballs and fouls... so I am enjoying the title while I can... and hoping we can make it a trio of WIBBL Cups in the cupboard too!
howlinggriffon

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2015 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

My Dwarf team, the Shide Quarrymen, are going to be taking a hiatus after the league cups. They have been fairly resilient but they just aren't very much fun to play with.

For Season 19 I'll be fielding a Lizardman team in Division 2 - the Ventnor Vipers.
Belafon

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2015 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

where is the ltl shield/medallion for the last season ....season 18 ??????