29 coaches online • Server time: 09:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What Skill Should She Take?
Leap
56%
 56%  [ 30 ]
Side Step
24%
 24%  [ 13 ]
Pass Block
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 53

seanh1986

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok guys, the witch elf has skilled again... and didn't age Woot! Smile

No age...and normal skill... So I figured I'd take it to the polls again...

I don't think passblock would be too useful cuz I end up playing alot of dwarf and orcs...joy Smile.

So I think it comes down to two options: Leap or Side step

Leap would allow for easier dice rolling when maneuvering around tacklers... by leaping into TZs of non-tacklers so that you get to use the dodge skill etc... Also makes surfing way easier... but without SS leaves you possible more prone to being surfed

SS would be more for protection... being able to surf without being surfed back and basically to allow me to put her in the best possible position and/or limit the number of hits she takes.

Feel free to comment Smile
PirateRob

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 05:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Leap is fun on ag5, with ag6 you can just dodge and ignore the tackle zones.
seanh1986

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 05:42 Reply with quote Back to top

AxeMurder wrote:

If you look at the team stats (as they are in [B]), they play alot of dwarf and orc... which means they face tackle alot... usually orc teams have ~4 tacklers and dwarf are many many more.

So dodging around guys isn't as easy with 6 ag since you can't use the doge skill as often. Hence why I was looking into leap
DonTomaso

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 06:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Strip Ball....

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 07:56 Reply with quote Back to top

footballolb16 wrote:
AxeMurder wrote:

If you look at the team stats (as they are in [B]), they play alot of dwarf and orc... which means they face tackle alot... usually orc teams have ~4 tacklers and dwarf are many many more.

So dodging around guys isn't as easy with 6 ag since you can't use the doge skill as often. Hence why I was looking into leap

the point is unless your dodging into 3 orf more tz then leap is a waste. I'd personally take dodge or SS

Remember folks if you don't go out of your way to kill good players AGING IS YOUR FAULT!!
Kill-Kill

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

nexusvalhees wrote:
footballolb16 wrote:
AxeMurder wrote:

the point is unless your dodging into 3 orf more tz then leap is a waste. I'd personally take dodge or SS

nexus fails. dodge? Seriously?

But you made up the reasons to fight
seanh1986

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

witch elves start with dodge...

I hadn't considered stripball... But seems almost odd on a player with frenzy. I really am liking leap because I think it just makes her even better at what she already does best which is maneuvering around people. Leap means she can do it even better/equally well against people with tackle. As well leap can save movement in alot of situations.

Sidestep on the other hand allows me to improve on her positioning in a different way... which is also highly useful.

I think leap makes her more deadly and SS makes her live longer is the basic decision
Reisender

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

ofcourse leap.... less dice rolls especially vs tacklers and jump over people... i got an ag6 leaper and its awesome to jump over those stupid dorfs.....
Sneakypete

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Also you can at sometimes experience a wall that prevents dodge through unless you run all the way around them at such leap saves a lot of trouble.
OverDose

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Sidestep.
Mastergabber

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2008 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Leap, so you have som fun with her before she gets RIPped under DP boots. Twisted Evil
 Jump to: