55 coaches online • Server time: 17:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nicodemus1

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2009 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, how do I get to hear some of the alternative sounds, that are under downloads?

Such as Looney Toons?

I´ve downloaded them, placed them in the sound folder and can see titel under sounds in the in-game menubar... But can´t get the sounds out!

really really really really REALLY!!! Wanna use /fireball ingame at some point! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2009 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

You know...I made the Loony Toon sound pack, but it has been so long I can't remember all the ins and outs of how to get it going! Wink

I think...you put the LT pack folder in with the sounds...then in the client there should be a right click menu. That lists sounds, click on that and pick the LT pack. I think that's how I did it.

Hope you work it out...I am biased of course, but it is one of my proudest achievements Wink Still makes me laugh and what more can you ask?

Good luck

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2009 - 02:38 Reply with quote Back to top

hi nico, when you have downloaded the file, extract the zip into a new folder and place it in the JavaBBowl\sound folder where you have the client installed. you should have a folder called "original" in the same place Smile then load up the bb client, right-click to get the options list, goto Sound ->Change Sound. you should then get a pop-up box listing Original and Loony tunes folders. pick the one you want and go have some fun ! Very Happy
Nicodemus1

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2009 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I´ve done as described above.. but does´nt get any popup box... i click on LT... and then i´d thought i could write the / commands in chat... but no effect Sad

that´s my prob. i´ve done as i was expected to.. but can´t get it to work in game

if i want the fireball (awesome btw)

should i write /fireball

or something completely diffrent?