38 coaches online • Server time: 16:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2009 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

This is my first Khemri team ever and after 8 matches in the Blackbox, they are undefeated:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=516883

Anyone have a better starting Khemri team in the Blackbox? Also notice a 0 cas difference.
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2009 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice! I also try to play ball with my khemri instead of just bashing the opponents to bits, but you seem to have more skill at it than I do Smile
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2009 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

My thought on it has been low TS. I started with 4 mummies 6 skeletons and a throw-ra - 2 rerolls. I added a blitz-ra and got him sure hands, somewhere my throw-ra died and thought I didn't need him. Now I have another blitz-ra with tackle, just 1 DP and a few blocking skeletons. 9 matches undefeated, lets see if I can make it to the big 10!
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2009 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh by the way Pirog your avatar kills my CPU. I have to move it off the screen so it doesn't bog me down.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2009 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Good work Very Happy

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2009 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I made it to 10 matches undefeated. Last match was very very tough at -13 TS after handicaps, though smelling salts and the one that halves fan factor really didn't help me.

I was able to tie on my opponent stalling and had my Blitz-Ra dodge out 1 turn to pressure him and another time an unskilled Skeleton dodged out to blitz and unskilled Chaos Warrior rolling Stumble/Both Down. He couldn;t recover from that and the crew of the Elkridge Cemetary have yet to smell da feet.
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone want to post some advice for my team? Think it is time to buy 3 skeletons to have a full 16 member team or would the TS be too great? My thought on not having a throw-ra is, I feel I will never throw the ball and since he is slower than the blitz-ra, I'd rather pick it up with him as to not have to have the ball change hands.
treborius

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

side-stepping mummy Razz

...how 'u doing with that one - i might get a side-stepping ogre, once i roll 3 doubles on one Cool (block - tackle - sidestep)
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Brother got an MVP after his first match as being a side stepper:) I think I got in the way a little bit with it. He did get KOed early second half I think, and the drive continued until the end of the game. I do expect him to do well once he gets guard.
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

to only have one surehands in the team is very dangerous. if he gets taken out you will have serious problems with the ball
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking of sure hands for the skill on the other blitz ra but went tackle instead. Also thinking of next skilled skeleton getting sure hands. You thinking I should go Throw-Ra? I just feel he has too much TS and I will probably never throw it. My original plan was to have him do hail mary but he died and always was taken out quickly.
Plorg

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I stopped buying Thro-Ras a while ago.
I would rather have a Blitz-Ra with Sure Hands than a Thro-Ra with Block.
johan

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll use a Thro-Ra to try out if HMP is any use in a Khemri team.

Become like any other sport, a battleground...”

—Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Chess
westerner

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I was thinking. How useful is HMP for Khemri?

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2009 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had it used against me once and caught me completely off guard. Hail Mary into a group of skeletons they got the ball and scored next turn.
 Jump to: