57 coaches online • Server time: 12:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ansbach

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2009 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

You're off to a better start than me - I'm 5-3-2. My current goal is to average more than 1 TD a game - at 10 games I'm at 10 TDs.

I'm with you on the no Thro-Ra's - in fact our teams looks pretty similar. Only problem is I haven't had enough skellies killed yet (although I did lose a Mummy) so I'm probably going to start sacking skeletons and replacing them with Thro-Ra's with the extra money.

I do have two 4MA Mummies, though - very nice! Watch out for my speed Khemri team! Laughing

I also noticed you have played a lot more bashy teams - 4 Chaos, 2 Orc and 2 Khemri. Amazingly, I have played 10 different races in 10 matches!! My prediction is that your first loss will come against a well-coached dodgy team - I had a meltdown against High Elves and they beat me 3-0.

I'm pulling for ya - show all those Khemri-whiners that there are some of us who actually play to win and don't do too bad at it! Razz
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2009 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

11 games still undefeated. 3 special mummies now. 6 ST, Side Step, and 4 MA.

6/5/0
Shrap

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I bought Thro-Ras with my Khemri team in the beginning but I over heard a convo in chat about the fact thro-ras are just skellies with sure hands that cost 40k more...so it's better TR/TS-wise to just skill up skellies and give one or 2 sure hands on yer own.

I was letting the thro-ras go the way of the dinosaurs up until black box started and I stopped playing in ranked for the most part.
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I did find a Blackbox Khemri team undefeated after 11 matches with the same record of 6/5/0, and they lost on their 12th match. No others that I can tell.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=511723
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

HMP is a fun tool (I generally use Thro-Ras though, as I tend to give my Blitz Ras Guard and MB and use them up front), but I wouldn't build a team around using it. Just keep it for those moments where a speedy team has managed to pin you.

"I hear that shadow is a douchebag"
-Mr Foulscumm
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Unless you intend to use the passing access or the pass skill of a Throw-Ra then a skeleton with surehands is better for Blackbox. Throw-Ras cost 3TS just for the pass skill and a further 3.5TS for the first skill after that.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2009 - 04:47 Reply with quote Back to top

12 games without smelling da feet! I think it is safe to safe I have the best starting Khemri in the Blackbox UNIVERSE! I might even say I am the greatest Khemri Coach in the Blackbox UNIVERSE! Thank you thank you hold your applause:)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&group=&race=16&order=11&nav=10
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2009 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Well today ends the undefeated streak of Elkridge Cemetary; at 7/6/1.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2509635
 Jump to: