30 coaches online • Server time: 09:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
How about we ask the admins to give me a 2nd account that I just use to powergame the system to get a max TS team? It would be limited playtesting and deleted after a certain period of time. Care to bet against me getting one of the strongest teams TS wise in [B]?

I am willing to see up take to this challenge.

Lose and create powerfull orks.

Then prove me that it worked wonders and you did way better than them:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&group=&race=12&order=12&nav=10

Of course, the point is not to say "I COULD do it", the point is to prove that some WOULD do it.

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Asked the admins today... I won`t get a second account.

So.. I guess you`ll have to wait until there are majors in [B] until I will prove my point. Until then I prefer not to be part of the problem.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

You mean... you prefer not to destroy your Blackbox record Wink

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn... you got me there...
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2009 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

which is exactely why I don't think that a "potential winner" (because to win a big tournament, you gotta be a real strong coach) would try to metagame this way.

You can achieve a high TR team and play well and that's really more likely than losing on purpose.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2009 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I honestly promise, that if there is ever a major tourney announced for [B] I will make tons of 'fluff teams' in [B] and metagame, while writing a blog about it. There is nothing in the rules that prevent all-skellie-teams that never foul and no-troll-gobbos with perma-hired fanatic, that WILL make me lose even if I try hard to win.

But as Christer has said that there won`t be any tourneys in [B], I have little worries.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
I honestly promise, that if there is ever a major tourney announced for [B] I will make tons of 'fluff teams' in [B] and metagame, while writing a blog about it. There is nothing in the rules that prevent all-skellie-teams that never foul and no-troll-gobbos with perma-hired fanatic, that WILL make me lose even if I try hard to win.

But as Christer has said that there won`t be any tourneys in [B], I have little worries.

ok if their is, I will remember you promising this Wink