61 coaches online • Server time: 23:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrC

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I just found this place and wanted to say hello. I setup my team and will see if I can get some games in this weekend.

I pulled out my old set from 1998 and read the rules. Also read the LRB4. Played around with the client on solo so I wont be completely clueless when someone decides to play me.

This is a great site and I am looking forward to playing many games in the future.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome here, and be ready to say goodbye to your old life.
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to FUMMBL if ya looking for a game you should join the IRC chan lots of friendly coaches on there (And by friendly I mean low down cheating win at all costs maniacs, But hey this is blood bowl so ya better get used to it ) nah just kidding 0.o, its a great site with great people.

If ya have any questions or anything just post a coment here or ask in IRC and if youd like an academy game against Rebork Trainerz drop me a PM Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Quit now while you still can Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 02:22
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to Fumbbl!

Look me up if you need any help, I run a team that helps guys play their first match. Have fun!
 Jump to: