29 coaches online • Server time: 09:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
UrienRakarth

Post 1 Posted: Nov 25, 2003 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

1) When we could play new official teams in open division?? We have to wait a new release of java client?

2) Beast of Nurgle changed from previous edition... The stunty nurglings will remain the same or they will use new beast (and so definitely needs a re-calibration)?

3) Old teams grown up with the previus rules set would be changed or not? (i.e.: i have some players with pro, that now is a trait. I have to choose a new skill now or not? And we can replace skills changed? --->i.e. Piling On, now is less useful on high str and more useful on low str)

Tnx for the answers Smile
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2003 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

1) It won't require new code in the Java client as that already can handle the small changes to the teams. It will require an update to FUMBBL. Patience, grasshopper...

2) I don't think it would make too drastic of a change to Nurglings, but then again I haven't played in Stunty for ages. Let people try it out and then adjust accordingly. Patience, grasshopper...

3) Just going off of what has historically been done, you won't have to change any Pro players or Undead teams with 4 wights. You won't be able to replace any of those wights if you have 2 or more surviving (un-surviving?) on the team. By the same token, any of your players with Pro get to keep it. Lucky you. Any new ones would need doubles. This is not an official stance, just an observation.

Oh, yeah... Patience, grasshopper...

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2003 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

3) Bad thing... very bad. Old team (also mine i mean) will take advantage from this... Patience...

you are a little ant? Very Happy
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2003 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

1. Now.

2. We will see how they do and adjust accordingly.

3. All old players and skills are grandfathered in. Where a positional slot has been removed or reduced, the new restrictions apply to the purchase of new players, however you can keep the old ones until they are lost.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: